Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

The package was waiting when I got home last night. Thanks @Twenty20 Adam! I soaked one of each for 18 hours, just now transferred to a paper towel. ChicLit is already bustin' outa her shell. This morning I prepped new coco coir in 3-gallon bags
Twenty20_paper-towel.jpg
:

Does anybody have any details on what we're growing? characteristics, size, heritage, etc?
The strains are listed in the first post and some of the strain information is in seedfinder but remember we are on the cutting edge of new strains. Some of the future information will come from our test grows. Feel the exhilaration of being on the cutting edge..... well at least trim jail :haha:

Does anybody have any details on what we're growing? characteristics, size, heritage, etc?
Their website is amazing too, listing current and legacy genetics in their collection so you can find info about all the parents at least

But like MOG said you’re part of the R&D phase to help determine First Sign of Sex, Seed to Harvest time, height, yield, aroma, etc.

Their website is amazing too, listing current and legacy genetics in their collection so you can find info about all the parents at least

But like MOG said you’re part of the R&D phase to help determine First Sign of Sex, Seed to Harvest time, height, yield, aroma, etc.
Thread marks will be extremely important!!!

Back