Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

Germination
Here weeee gooo Day 1 for all
Straw biscotti
IMG_7466.jpeg

Chic-lit (reminds me of chiclets bubblegum)
IMG_7467.jpeg

Strawberry n Funk
IMG_7468.jpeg

Hey G&S team. I just wanted it to do a quick shout out and thank everyone for joining. I hope by now everyone has received their seeds I know we had one gentleman in Canada but hopefully they've made it through the customs trap. I genuinely want to thank everyone who puts all their effort into the growing shows and I want to make sure you all know that I as a breeder appreciate these heartfelt efforts and the energy that you folks put into these. I'm really proud of these recent releases and we have a few more tier-2 conversions that are just about finished and we're quite happy with the results. I really think you guys are going to find some true next level autos in this batch and I can't wait to watch the magic unfold. You are definitely on the right forum here at AFN. Or AFO?

For participants and viewers alike, here's the link that I use to give the age of the girl. It's really simple and easy when you have several girls with different birthdates and you're updating at different times.

It's really helpful when you have a staged grow with different germinations dates by choice or my just plain damn bad luck. :face: :funny::hump::hump:

For participants and viewers alike, here's the link that I use to give the age of the girl. It's really simple and easy when you have several girls with different birthdates and you're updating at different times.

It's really helpful when you have a staged grow with different germinations dates by choice or my just plain damn bad luck. :face: :funny::hump::hump:
I use something similar, luckily this time all 9 ladies came up the same day. On the app I use in order to get day 1 to read as day 1 I have to set the first day as 1 day before the real date. So this time all the ladies came up on Thursday but in order for it to count Thursday as day 1 and not zero I had to set it at Wednesday. Stoned :baked:

Here's an update at 1 week old. About to increase the dose of MegaCrop 1-part from 2g to 4g per gallon. I thought they might be a little pale, so I re-calibrated my pH meter and found it off by 0.2.
CL.1_day7.jpg CB.1_day7.jpg
SF.1_day7.jpg SB.1_day7.jpg
They're all on one shelf 'til they run out of space, then I'll move 2 to another shelf:
setup_20230813.jpg

Back