Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

I believe that you grow it in your style and show what it can do.
That kind of doubt that I will train a lot. With testers I'd kinda like to let it grow as naturally as possible and just open the plant up. I want to see her natural structure. Some girls are quite good producers in only a slightly modified natural form.
VidaMints and Knows Candy we're just opened up in the last run . VidaMints was a very undemanding girl and was extremely easy to grow. In her semi-natural form, only opened up, she was a very good producer.
Having a timely topping along with good training, I think I can get her to form many big fat colas really nice pretty even canopy. I know I can do it with Knows Candy. I just don't know if be bud spacing on VidaMints will let them fill in to form nice big colas. I'm sure Knows Candy will be able to do it.

I might have soaked my seeds to long as i had 2 inch tails and to top it off i might have buried them to shallow, we shall see what happens

I'm using the yellow cube of promix from walmart and ph'd my tap water down to 6.0 and hydrated everything
20230818_193529.jpg

Well, I might have been a little early. A little too early in saying that the tote is finished cooking. Well, that's just not the case.
:face:

It just took a little longer to heat it up.
Both totes needed a little bit of moisture.
Both totes got fluffed! I wanted make sure that there's maximum amount of air injected into the tote material. So I got one of my empty totes and offloaded half of the tote into it. It was real easy to fluff it up thoroughly from that point.
I'm gonna leave it alone till Monday and then check it. If the temperatures are reasonable, I'll bag it all up, give it a little bit of moisture and see if it heats up and go from there. If it were three gallon bags, I would really wouldn't worry about it. With 20 and 15 gallon bags, it is a concern of it heating back up. Two days of mid 70 degree temperature should help.

Nice germ rate and Cool dog, it reminds me of my childhood dog that was a chocolate lab/springer spaniel mix :pass:
@Twenty20 Adam are we free to LST, Top, and train these ladies, or are you looking to see these run au naturel? Personally thinking of just giving them the bend and spreading them with training wires to maximize space productivity. Sorry if this was previously explained:smoker1:
You guys can run them however you see fit. The Cali Bubba is likely to be the biggest and most aggressive of the four

I might have soaked my seeds to long as i had 2 inch tails and to top it off i might have buried them to shallow, we shall see what happens

I'm using the yellow cube of promix from walmart and ph'd my tap water down to 6.0 and hydrated everything
View attachment 1625077
That mix is too hot…I tried it in my last run. They won’t die, but they aren’t too happy early in and it triggers them into flower early from my experience.
I mixed it with worm castings, some organic soil, and some diatomaceous earth and perlite to tame it down.

Good luck. It’s possible you will fair better…

That mix is too hot…I tried it in my last run. They won’t die, but they aren’t too happy early in and it triggers them into flower early from my experience.
I mixed it with worm castings, some organic soil, and some diatomaceous earth and perlite to tame it down.

Good luck. It’s possible you will fair better…
I have been using it and the red cube for 2 years now with no issues, sometimes i even soak the promix in 400ppm megacrop then plant the seeds with pretty results too but i find it to be more work when setting things up:vibe:

You guys can run them however you see fit. The Cali Bubba is likely to be the biggest and most aggressive of the four
Nice to know! Cali Bubba had the biggest seeds and they cracked open 1st but that means nothing lol i look forward to seeing how they all do.

I have been using it and the red cube for 2 years now with no issues, sometimes i even soak the promix in 400ppm megacrop then plant the seeds with pretty results too but i find it to be more work when setting things up:vibe:
It’s possible then we are talking about two different things.

Pro-Mix Organic is the yellow cube now.

IMG_8530.png

This is the one I am talking about.

MedCzech’s Greenhouse Twenty20 G&S

Well, they’re coming along. Some more sunny days ahead☀️🪴🪴🪴

IMG_8523.jpeg

The CaliBubba is ahead of them both, as I was told would happen…

Can’t wait to give them a real run indoors next month!

Back