twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

:welcome: @ShowMeShaman:welcome:Welcome to the G&S You have been given special access to this G&S by Adam but need to follow the same rules as the Cultivators.

The rules and Progress Log is in the first post of this thread. Be sure to check there often for any new information and to make sure your log is up to date. I am often very high when I work in here and I have been known to fook up!

:toke:
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green for the clarification. I'm not too sure on the rules either. I often encourage people to use this forum because believe in this community and the AFN leadership and code of conduct. Should @ShowMeShaman cross post in a new thread? I believe he is interested in earning a spot in the cultivators club. I wasn't sure if he should start a new grow journal or join this one.

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green for the clarification. I'm not too sure on the rules either. I often encourage people to use this forum because believe in this community and the AFN leadership and code of conduct. Should @ShowMeShaman cross post in a new thread? I believe he is interested in earning a spot in the cultivators club. I wasn't sure if he should start a new grow journal or join this one.
Yes to join the Cultivator's Club you must journal a grow in your own thread in real time from seed to dry bud weight.

Germination - MSG
Mendo Skunky Garlic: Both are above ground and potted up.

Day 1 on the soil plant - Promix presoaked the entire pot with a weak nute solution, some kelp, and BioAg VAM. The tap root was bursting through the side of the jiffy pellet. I usually like to completely remove the netting but I did not want to damage the root. I made several slits around the perimeter and base.

P1040239.JPG

Day 2 on the coco:

P1040241.JPG

P1040243.JPG

I really keep wanting to call this one Mendo Smokey Garlic, chicken wings on the brain lately.

:baby::woohoo1::goodluck::woohoo1::baby:-- Seems folks are off to a good start!
Thanks a million once again Adam for working with AFN like you do, you're the best!:pighug:

Cheers and good luck to y'all- :greenthumb::growing:

>>> Adam, that seed cracker is a great little rig! In the past I've used an emery board to grind on the points and seams to help with hard cased seeds... A bit tricky to say the least! :rolleyes2:
I find most of your seeds are larger and robust, so this device is a nice way to deal with tough nuts - :thumbsup:
Tell us true, were you baked when you came up with the idea? :rofl: Stoner-Tech for the win!
Of Course! :smoking::smoking:. Actually, the first edition was hand carved, two blocks of wood with a hinge. My Pops, saw it and laughed at it. He redesigned it with his wood working buddy. Two beer sippin' Vietnam vets (Navy and Marines) telling war stories to each other in the wood shop making Twenty20 seed crackers.

Of Course! :smoking::smoking:. Actually, the first edition was hand carved, two blocks of wood with a hinge. My Pops, saw it and laughed at it. He redesigned it with his wood working buddy. Two beer sippin' Vietnam vets (Navy and Marines) telling war stories to each other in the wood shop making Twenty20 seed crackers.
You still have your Pops Adam?

@Twenty20 Adam just wanted you to know, I tried to buy some of your STS but I can't view pages on etsy because I use a VPN service. I'm not dropping my pants for any Amazon company so I guess I'm out of luck.

Back