twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

:baby::woohoo1::goodluck::woohoo1::baby:-- Seems folks are off to a good start!
Thanks a million once again Adam for working with AFN like you do, you're the best!:pighug:

Cheers and good luck to y'all- :greenthumb::growing:

>>> Adam, that seed cracker is a great little rig! In the past I've used an emery board to grind on the points and seams to help with hard cased seeds... A bit tricky to say the least! :rolleyes2:
I find most of your seeds are larger and robust, so this device is a nice way to deal with tough nuts - :thumbsup:
Tell us true, were you baked when you came up with the idea? :rofl: Stoner-Tech for the win!
I shook Triks and Whisky Zulu in a taped sandpaper tube for a bit. Both cracked and tiny tail showing within 12hrs. Let 'em soak for a full 24 and planted. Both were above the ground in 48hrs from dropping in water. VERY eager girls!!
All the others were about 12hs behind, even my fresh S1s. I like eager girls! :eyebrows:

Yeah, he wuz baked!:rofl:

Hotz & Autowreck getting their roots on.

1883D460-AF0C-45E8-9DD7-CD194216DC32.jpeg

Hello everyone,

So I’m looking to join in the fun here, and share my Auto grow with you. I just started my autos and reached out for info when I was encouraged my Twenty20 Adam to come share here. I’m stoked to be here. So on with it I guess. I popped these Durban Sunrise autos on January1st along with a 3 pack of Pre98 Bubba fems.

D3C790F4-7445-46E7-8107-370CE91FAFD8.jpeg

When I popped these beans, I was in the process of upgrading my grow from a 2x4 and 2x3 Marshydro to a 4x8 gorilla and 2x4 mars. That process took a couple days and the temps weren’t great. A day or so later I got it all working correctly and the seedlings showed their faces. With today being the 19th they are just shy of three weeks old. Pay no mind to those Gluesniffer clones in the background.

WEEK #3

65AA333F-4624-4CC7-81AE-05B8FD62FD5D.jpeg
5F4DD36E-B04B-4039-AF64-59C5BEA349CF.jpeg
93ADB23E-F428-4326-82D5-125EA5B677EC.jpeg

76583911-590B-483A-B2E2-E9D6D76F7897.jpeg

DURBAN SUNRISE x Twenty20mendocino
Roots Organic Soil
#5 plastic pots
Marshydro 2x4
MH TSL2000
AC Infinity 4” w67 controller
Inkbird temp controller w/ cheap Walmart heater

Hello everyone,

So I’m looking to join in the fun here, and share my Auto grow with you. I just started my autos and reached out for info when I was encouraged my Twenty20 Adam to come share here. I’m stoked to be here. So on with it I guess. I popped these Durban Sunrise autos on January1st along with a 3 pack of Pre98 Bubba fems.

View attachment 1409624

When I popped these beans, I was in the process of upgrading my grow from a 2x4 and 2x3 Marshydro to a 4x8 gorilla and 2x4 mars. That process took a couple days and the temps weren’t great. A day or so later I got it all working correctly and the seedlings showed their faces. With today being the 19th they are just shy of three weeks old. Pay no mind to those Gluesniffer clones in the background.

WEEK #3

View attachment 1409627View attachment 1409628View attachment 1409629
View attachment 1409626

Roots Organic Soil
#5 plastic pots
Marshydro 2x4
MH TSL2000
Welcome, gromie! You got some pretty ladies there :smoking:

Hello everyone,

View attachment 1409624

WEEK #3

View attachment 1409626

Roots Organic Soil
#5 plastic pots
Marshydro 2x4
MH TSL2000
Awesome! That was quick. Excited to watch

Hello everyone,

View attachment 1409624

WEEK #3

View attachment 1409626

Roots Organic Soil
#5 plastic pots
Marshydro 2x4
MH TSL2000
:welcome: @ShowMeShaman:welcome:Welcome to the G&S You have been given special access to this G&S by Adam but need to follow the same rules as the Cultivators.

The rules and Progress Log is in the first post of this thread. Be sure to check there often for any new information and to make sure your log is up to date. I am often very high when I work in here and I have been known to fook up!

:toke:

:welcome: @ShowMeShaman:welcome:Welcome to the G&S You have been given special access to this G&S by Adam but need to follow the same rules as the Cultivators.

The rules and Progress Log is in the first post of this thread. Be sure to check there often for any new information and to make sure your log is up to date. I am often very high when I work in here and I have been known to fook up!

:toke:
Have I missed something or done something wrong?

Back