twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Update- day two for Autowreck… lost two Hotz seeds due to colder temps, just figured out the new cable box doesn’t hold heat when you turn it off. Sooo, Wi-Fi router? You are next platform on the list. Wi-Fi router never shuts off… duh. So 3rd attempt at Hotz germ under way. Also got a bag of jiffy Organic seed starter mix exclusively for it/them/they… politically correct and all. No offense intended
C35E1060-41FA-4665-A3FB-623C43C96A52.jpeg
95D0D1EE-49CD-4622-B30A-F46513CDA966.jpeg

I don’t know. I thought if you had your own beans you could join the grow and show. That’s about it.
:shrug:
Yes you can grow your own Twenty20 Mendocino seeds Please give me the strains and germ date an I will add it to the log.

Sitting at home waiting for what's supposed to be the biggest snow storm to hit our area in half a century, so I figured what better time to break in my new favorite mug, along with some discounted fudge cheesecake brownies I got while picking up milk and buns for sloppy josephs for dinner tonight ( I'm assuming its cause they took a tumble cause they look a little beat :rofl:).

20220120_171400.jpg

Back