twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

@Mañ'O'Green
Update#1, Day 1, germination success: Triks x2 and MSG (Mendo Skunky Garlic) x2

Nothing says "Good Morning World" like a mug of great coffee. :toke: Both my order of Peets Coffee and the heavy-duty Twenty20 mug arrived the same day. :biggrin: The only thing that beats that is finding the mug loaded up with top-shelf genetics. Woohoo.
0.1 shipment.jpg

Two seeds each of Triks and MSG went swimming for a day in RO water. The Triks were already starting to crack. All went into little root starter spikes. But I quickly moved the MSGs into solo cups. Within another day we had sprouting behavior. Triks first and MSG about 12 hours later. I'll call that day one.
1.Triks.jpg
1.MSG.jpg

Then at day two we sent everyone into their own 3 gallon RainScience Grow Bag.
2.Tent.jpg

They're currently sitting under two CobShop cobs, set fairly high so as to produce just 125 PPFD. I'll lower those lights tomorrow.
The medium is 50/50 coco and Big Rootz amended with worm casings, lobster compost, and Down-to-Earth Bio-Fish.

I got Hotz trouble.... ugh.... after smooshing one, the seed that did pop a tail, well, it grew upside down and made a dang loop.

I decided to go digging as I thought I saw a shoot emerging earlier, however it was just the edge of this root pushing up. I've unburied it and laid it across the soil. Perhaps the root will go down and the leaves up. We shall see

Hotz 1: Crushed to death by old man hands.

Hotz 2: Coiled

P1040244.JPG

P1040246.JPG

We shall see if it lives or not...

Hotz 3: This one started growing upside down also. I unburied it and flipped it over. Pushed the pellet back together and will let it ride. It might survive....

P1040249.JPG

Just in case...

Hotz 4: Into the water with ya

P1040251.JPG

I swear I was careful to put them pointy side down. If these don't take then I will drop the Knows Candy.

I got Hotz trouble.... ugh.... after smooshing one, the seed that did pop a tail, well, it grew upside down and made a dang loop.

I decided to go digging as I thought I saw a shoot emerging earlier, however it was just the edge of this root pushing up. I've unburied it and laid it across the soil. Perhaps the root will go down and the leaves up. We shall see

View attachment 1410065

View attachment 1410066

Hotz 3: This one started growing upside down also. I unburied it and flipped it over. Pushed the pellet back together and will let it ride. It might survive....

View attachment 1410067

Just in case...

View attachment 1410068

I swear I was careful to put them pointy side down. If these don't take then I will drop the Knows Candy.
Happy to send you more too if you want my friend!

View attachment 1410065

View attachment 1410066

View attachment 1410067

Just in case...

View attachment 1410068

Calling it right now - Hotz #2 will be a champ! Loves me a comeback kid.

Day 7 for Whiskey Zulu and Biscauto, day 6 for Knows Candy! As of now, they've gotten nothing but water, along with small amounts of Fulvic/Humic acid, canna FPJ, and labs.
20220120_185514.jpg
20220120_210019.jpg
20220120_210237.jpg
20220120_210436.jpg

Rearranged the tent tonight, just need to find a new home for my worm bin and then I will get a 20gal set up for the Biscauto and Knows Candy to be dual planted in, and a 10gal for the Whiskey Zulu! With an impending snow day tomorrow hopefully hubby will get called off work and will be able to help me with the heavy lifting lol.

Of Course! :smoking::smoking:. Actually, the first edition was hand carved, two blocks of wood with a hinge. My Pops, saw it and laughed at it. He redesigned it with his wood working buddy. Two beer sippin' Vietnam vets (Navy and Marines) telling war stories to each other in the wood shop making Twenty20 seed crackers.
:drunks: That I can easily see! My Dad was medical officer, CPT in the Reserve...joined to learn hyperbaric medicine, a keen interest since in the pre-WWII days when the family were abalone divers,...talking brass helmet and lead boots style! ...Dad manned the air pump :mrgreen:

Back