twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Both gals have breached and are showing those first true leaves. Here we go!

Triks-Day 0.jpg

Whiskey_Zulu-Day 0.jpg

I have made a mistake..... I had one tail pop on the Hotz and the other was still solid. I tried to give it a gentle squeeze to crack it and well.... I'll let you see what I've done:

Ugh. I am so sorry to have wasted a seed. I thought I was being gentle but ah, no.
P1040211.JPG

Sooooo..... I put the one Hotz into a jiffy pellet. Scored the ridge a bit on the two Mendo Smoky Garlic seeds and them into jiffy pellets as well. I restarted another Hotz in a shotglass.

Current state:

P1040236.JPG

I have made a mistake..... I had one tail pop on the Hotz and the other was still solid. I tried to give it a gentle squeeze to crack it and well.... I'll let you see what I've done:

Ugh. I am so sorry to have wasted a seed. I thought I was being gentle but ah, no.
View attachment 1408539

Sooooo..... I put the one Hotz into a jiffy pellet. Scored the ridge a bit on the two Mendo Smoky Garlic seeds and them into jiffy pellets as well. I restarted another Hotz in a shotglass.

Current state:

View attachment 1408540
You win some and you lose some...you can't win them all.

1/17/22 DAY FIVE
Strain: 20/20 Triks
Tent Temp: 83/RH: 67%
Lighting: 96w HOT5
Detailed Journal HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big snowstorm outside here in MA, but little ones are nice and cozy! They seem to be doing good, and I enjoy looking at their root development.
Every morning they get dunked in week 1 FloraTrio with CALiMAGic until their cups are back up to "moist weight".

20220117_062956.jpg

20220117_063307.jpg

View attachment 1408539

Current state:

View attachment 1408540
Ya can't know how far is too far till you try it iv squished a few seeds over the last year :jointman:

Back