twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

nice! I bought 5 gallon rain science bags and will be trying them on this grow.
Get ready to water a lot! I think I have the watering down after this last run. I suggest getting some sort of wetting agent to use with every watering. I just started using ThermX and it works very well.
I do think they take a bit more diligence and attention to detail when watering, but noting crazy.
I use both top and bottom watering. I spray around the perimeter first to all the girls and then go back to the first girl and water the whole top. I don't try to water a large part thru top watering, I think most is done thru bottom watering. I do other things for 15-20 min. I either pour in a measured amount or pour to one of the lines on the tray. You can tell how dry it is by how quickly it gets sucked up. I wait 10 min and check. Most times it takes two bottom watering rounds. I check in another 10 min. I pick them up to check the wetness of the tray and gage the weight. Since you'll be watering more often, memory muscle of the weight, it should become easy to tell when watering is needed and when fully watered.
Now If I can adhere to my own method this run! LOL!

edit.......As a bit of insurance for a wet bottom, I keep a layer of pumice in the tray the pot is sitting in most of the time. I swap the trays after watering.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how these turn out. Here's my trizzlers at day 65ish. 10 gallon pot. Soil. Got my first polyploidy bud. First auto plant from 20-20 but I did grow snowcaine outdoors this past summer and it was absolute
IMG_20220117_160824800_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220116_135846192_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220117_161129400_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220116_135936282.jpg
fire but smelled like gym socks.

Weeellll, 1/11, put an Autowreck and Muchacha in h20/h202.
1/12 put them in coffee filters
1/15 no response so I cracked them
1/17 1 little nubby on autowreck nothing from Muchacha so I put them in some root riots along with a bit of VAM and Ful Power. Put a napkin over them to let in a little light. Tomorrow may remove it and see if maybe light is what they are looking for.

Think it's time to make a germination station out of this cooler I don't use so I can control the environment better.

Day 2 for my MSG and OgreBerry. Didn’t remove the cups for better photos because it looks like they’re enjoying their space

334F0E60-C2BF-4CA0-BCFB-31C4A59F9B4A.jpeg
20FCCCDE-8E84-49C4-AA62-115680DCA811.jpeg

Last edited:
TRIK F7 & HINDSIGHT F2 arrived for testing! I can’t wait to be part of this beautiful team. I figured I’d hit both autoflowers and photoperiods for both sides of the fence. Catch me on Instagram @MsAutoflower for the in between.

Attachments

• 468FECE6-2913-45C3-9AA4-C26BACCC19FF.png
    468FECE6-2913-45C3-9AA4-C26BACCC19FF.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 21
TRIK F7 & HINDSIGHT F2 arrived for testing! I can’t wait to be part of this beautiful team. I figured I’d hit both autoflowers and photoperiods for both sides of the fence. Catch me on Instagram @MsAutoflower for the in between.
Really looking forward to all of these. Great team of folks here!.

:baby::woohoo1::goodluck::woohoo1::baby:-- Seems folks are off to a good start!
Thanks a million once again Adam for working with AFN like you do, you're the best!:pighug:

Cheers and good luck to y'all- :greenthumb::growing:

>>> Adam, that seed cracker is a great little rig! In the past I've used an emery board to grind on the points and seams to help with hard cased seeds... A bit tricky to say the least! :rolleyes2:
I find most of your seeds are larger and robust, so this device is a nice way to deal with tough nuts - :thumbsup:
Tell us true, were you baked when you came up with the idea? :rofl: Stoner-Tech for the win!

1/19/21
DAY 7
Temp: 83 RH: 67
Lighting: HO75 24/0
Substrate: CannaCoco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week old today for my little Triks Twins :biggrin: Tomorrow they will start getting FloraTrio "week 2" feed.

20220119_052418.jpg

Last edited:
Back