twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Day 45 for Ogreberry plants. We are also growing Autowreck, MSG, Hotz, and several other R&D cultivars. Cheers everyone!
PXL_20220309_183846474.jpg
PXL_20220309_183831714.jpg

Day 48 for the Auto Wreck
She's started full blooming and doing some stretching. Needs a good trimming.

View attachment 1429522

Call it day 42 for the 2 Muchacha's
#1 is in the big box and #2 is in the small box
@WildBill #2 maybe does have a genetic thing since she's developed more of those crinkle leaves. Doesn't seem to be bothering her any.

View attachment 1429536View attachment 1429537
Everytime I see leaves like that, it always makes me first think virus. I know that's most likely not the problem. Maybe she's sensitive to something in your mix. What's your VPD? Maybe it's forcing uptake of what she's sensitive, but probally just her genes.
Are those in homemade sips? Maybe something going on the rez?

@Twenty20 Adam hey man, I’m starting to think this muchacha is not auto. Day 51 and still vegging. Are there phenos that veg longer? Thanks :pass:
At this point the only way that could happen is if there was a seed mix up or a pollen contamination issue which both are very unlikely. The last greenhouse we grew of 300 plants didn't have any with that problem And those are 7th or 8th generation at this point. I will say we've had people write us before concerned about that issue and then it ended up flowering and ripening. Do you mind sending me a close-up of the top? Is the sex showing prevalently?

At this point the only way that could happen is if there was a seed mix up or a pollen contamination issue which both are very unlikely. The last greenhouse we grew of 300 plants didn't have any with that problem And those are 7th or 8th generation at this point. I will say we've had people write us before concerned about that issue and then it ended up flowering and ripening. Do you mind sending me a close-up of the top? Is the sex showing prevalently?
Sex is non prevalent…..only on main stem, and dispersed here and there amongst the rest. I don’t mind letting her go, I consider these long vegging autos to be a good thing come harvest time.
C27A6F86-6713-459B-BD56-F7E3CFCDA59E.jpeg
7AFE8BAB-282A-497B-9949-89D3FC14EA1B.jpeg
6F0AF381-1D9A-460E-A5FB-A5E0C838159A.jpeg

Sex is non prevalent…..only on main stem, and dispersed here and there amongst the rest. I don’t mind letting her go, I consider these long vegging autos to be a good thing come harvest time.
View attachment 1429951View attachment 1429952View attachment 1429953
Hey! I spoke with the crew. They told me you likely have a really healthy plant that's just really happy in veg :) I think you will see signs of flower really shortly. I can't help but think of last year. We had an outdoor grower who swore up and down we sold him photos because their muchacha plants were 6 ft tall in June and then within a week or so they sent me pictures of nice flowers forming and ended up having a fantastic yield. I'm fairly confident they will pull through for you and make up for the extra few weeks. Thanks for your patience!

Back