twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

How long do you let the rez sit dry? I have been in and out on the BAS videos; but must have missed that one. I've been doing about 1-2 days generally between empty to refill - just as a shot in the dark.
When outdoors, I watered the day after I found it dry, if I found it in the afternoon. If I found it in the morning, I watered before dark.It's still plenty moist in there for that short of period. I also use a tiny bit of fully soluble humic acid in every watering.
If you have done any top watering, you may have washed some nutes into the rez. That may have forced an uptake of some nutes. That's what I love about EBs. If you keep nutes out of the rez, they tend to just take up water and the plant can get what nutes it needs and not so driven by VPD.
In my future EB grows, I'll water as soon as I see it fully dry. I'm pretty sure that will give the same results.

When outdoors, I watered the day after I found it dry, if I found it in the afternoon. If I found it in the morning, I watered before dark.It's still plenty moist in there for that short of period. I also use a tiny bit of fully soluble humic acid in every watering.
If you have done any top watering, you may have washed some nutes into the rez. That may have forced an uptake of some nutes. That's what I love about EBs. If you keep nutes out of the rez, they tend to just take up water and the plant can get what nutes it needs and not so driven by VPD.
In my future EB grows, I'll water as soon as I see it fully dry. I'm pretty sure that will give the same results.

This is really helpful - Thanks. I do a single weekly top watering of amendments per BAS's weekly schedule. I only do 5-10% container volume for that though and haven't noticed anything washing down into the rez.

I can tell a big difference in overall health/appearance this run versus the last when I was basically just keeping the rezzes full. That dry spell definitely helps.

This is really helpful - Thanks. I do a single weekly top watering of amendments per BAS's weekly schedule. I only do 5-10% container volume for that though and haven't noticed anything washing down into the rez.

I can tell a big difference in overall health/appearance this run versus the last when I was basically just keeping the rezzes full. That dry spell definitely helps.
Great info! Thanks for the conformation.!

@Twenty20 Adam hey man, I’m starting to think this muchacha is not auto. Day 51 and still vegging. Are there phenos that veg longer? Thanks :pass:
Same here. Healthy looking but not as advanced as I would have thought. Guess I'll be patient as I'm ten days behind you :coffee:

Everytime I see leaves like that, it always makes me first think virus. I know that's most likely not the problem. Maybe she's sensitive to something in your mix. What's your VPD? Maybe it's forcing uptake of what she's sensitive, but probally just her genes.
Are those in homemade sips? Maybe something going on the rez?
I think there might be some genetically induced deficiency issues with some of the phenos of Trainwreck auto. We had a handful from 30 plants that also looked similar. They seemed to do fine but we don't plan to breed with those phenos

I think there might be some genetically induced deficiency issues with some of the phenos of Trainwreck auto. We had a handful from 30 plants that also looked similar. They seemed to do fine but we don't plan to breed with those phenos
It looks like it has an inability to take in iron because according to @Waira this is a good example of iron deficiency. It seems to be growing ok and is bushy as all get out. If the buds fill out it will be a high yielding plant.

_DSC4538_InPixio.jpg

Where is the black coming from on the MSG?

_DSC4535_InPixio.jpg

Back