twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

She’s a photo. Going on about 7 weeks. I’m going to up pot her and keep her around for a minute before flower. Pull a few clones and get her in a little better shape before flower. I totally missed the transplant on her and been trying to play catch up ever since.
Mean while I’m going to drop some X factor beans today. :hump:
Well, at least I'll have that at my disposal if I screw up on the start of TrainWreck! LOL!
I will probably take a clone and make it a Mom for later fun. :eyebrows:
I've always been a supporter of single Moms!:eyebrows:

6e06f3ebabc04242ff1187a67922890f.jpg

My North Atlantic Seed Company order of Twenty20 Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) came in.
Twenty20 Snow-G and someone's Jack Herer,,,,all photos.....were my freebies.
Prompt service and easy purchase procedures.
Tip in ordering: They ship on Mondays. Order and pay before 3pm EST on Friday to get the quickest shipping.

I think it was a very good process!

My MSG and OgreBerry continues to surprise me. The MSG continues to stretch and widen out. At this point, she’s the biggest girl in the autopots. The OgreBerry went through a little defoliation on the inside to help air flow and to my surprise, she filled out more. Will probably move her into the autopot setup in a week when some other girls finish up in the modules.

741A1DD1-D0D9-48E8-A9BF-B4882F7A5A01.jpeg
A5076307-D333-4814-92E7-0370ADF6E2AC.jpeg

DAY34
another week down and things are going smoothly no new funny pollen sacks showing up so it must have been the stress from under watering the ogre berry is getting 2 liters every two days and the others are getting 1.5 whisley ulu looks like she will e flowering in the next week knows candy is still a bit away the ogre berry im really liking iv done next to no training on her and it has taken a lovely shape already thinking of doing 3 of them for my next auto run

Back