twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Hotz and MSG: Well continuing on the soil plants aren't as huge as the coco plants. All 4 are flowering so should be interesting to see what stacks up in the next few weeks.

Mendo Skunky Garlic: Promix/Jacks Day 55
I think the MSG is really looking great and has tons of tightly spaced bud sites. I did not get the purple coloring on mine.

P1040529.JPG

P1040530.JPG

Hotz: Promix/Jacks : Day 54 - Been having a tough time with this one. Not been liking anything I do to it but, the other two Hotz in Coco are more than making up for it.

P1040531.JPG

P1040533.JPG

And onto the coco monsters...

Hotz #2: Coco/Airpot - Day 54. The monster. Absolutely will not stop growing! I can't even take it out of the tent for a picture session. I have to schedule some time for a defoliation and remove some of the spindly thin new branches it has been shooting out.

P1040538.JPG

Hotz #4: Coco/RainScience - Day 51 : Been on the transition bloom nutrient formula. Company schedule says to use it for one week. I was expecting a couple days less and both coco plants are currently on Day 5. This one is looking droopy and starting to show some brown spotting on a few leaves. Switching back to the main nutrient formula starting tomorrow. Hoping to see it perk up again.

P1040540.JPG

Attachments

• P1040539.JPG
    P1040539.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Hotz and MSG: Well continuing on the soil plants aren't as huge as the coco plants. All 4 are flowering so should be interesting to see what stacks up in the next few weeks.

Mendo Skunky Garlic: Promix/Jacks Day 55
I think the MSG is really looking great and has tons of tightly spaced bud sites. I did not get the purple coloring on mine.

View attachment 1431998

View attachment 1432000

Hotz: Promix/Jacks : Day 54 - Been having a tough time with this one. Not been liking anything I do to it but, the other two Hotz in Coco are more than making up for it.

View attachment 1432001

View attachment 1432002

And onto the coco monsters...

Hotz #2: Coco/Airpot - Day 54. The monster. Absolutely will not stop growing! I can't even take it out of the tent for a picture session. I have to schedule some time for a defoliation and remove some of the spindly thin new branches it has been shooting out.

View attachment 1432003

Hotz #4: Coco/RainScience - Day 51 : Been on the transition bloom nutrient formula. Company schedule says to use it for one week. I was expecting a couple days less and both coco plants are currently on Day 5. This one is looking droopy and starting to show some brown spotting on a few leaves. Switching back to the main nutrient formula starting tomorrow. Hoping to see it perk up again.

View attachment 1432005
Beautiful!

(Arcata Cut)
Me too. Definitely looks a lot like Trainwreck (sativa look)
I'm looking forward to busting my photo cherry with Trainwreck(Arcata Cut) and an outdoor girl I grew outdoors last year.
Should be an interesting grow in regular Earth boxes with those two being the only two in the 4x4 tent. I know the other girl can be a monster, outdoor girl got to be over 9ft tall. I hope Trainwreck shows the same vigor. And that was under far less than optimal full sun.
The Snow-G freebies look nice too.

Back