twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Some bonuses photos on chop day for the Purple Biscauto. Waited for the 80 day mark.

7CC492A9-C146-4165-B8C3-763586A5975E.jpeg
B4F7B6DF-E80B-47C1-B63B-624453E5482C.jpeg
0CF4E775-1CA0-4B72-897B-1AC45F75D578.jpeg
090DB267-9356-4DDA-8A52-311C61DDDA39.jpeg

Hmmmmm, Day 50 of the Muchacha's. Once again I got sidetracked by work and today I happened to notice, these gals aren't showing any signs of flowering. They have shown signs of being female but that's it. IDK if they don't like being topped and lst'd. And they really aren't growing big like other 420 gals have. (Autowreck is 3 times the size and flowering away) They are very full to the point I'm plucking leaves every other day. Being fed the same as all my others. Water from rez smells clean. Outside of 2 days the weather has been warm so I've been able to get a handle on environment.
There's no way I can drop to 12/12- if I could, I'd grow regs in a heart beat.

27 gallon girl

20220315_Mucha_0854-1 copy 2.jpg
20220315_Mucha_0860-1 copy.jpg

7 gallon girl

20220315_Mucha_0863-1 copy.jpg
20220315_Mucha_0866-1 copy.jpg

@Twenty20 Adam

Hmmmmm, Day 50 of the Muchacha's. Once again I got sidetracked by work and today I happened to notice, these gals aren't showing any signs of flowering. They have shown signs of being female but that's it. IDK if they don't like being topped and lst'd. And they really aren't growing big like other 420 gals have. (Autowreck is 3 times the size and flowering away) They are very full to the point I'm plucking leaves every other day. Being fed the same as all my others. Water from rez smells clean. Outside of 2 days the weather has been warm so I've been able to get a handle on environment.

27 gallon girl

View attachment 1432274View attachment 1432275

7 gallon girl

View attachment 1432276View attachment 1432277

@Twenty20 Adam
Check out the previous post from yesterday from frankthedank. It looks like his finally started flowering at 56 days. Definitely seems like they are taking longer than they should have in both cases. That strain is definitely a long hauler but we have had zero issues to date with it not flowering. I'll definitely start a handful of seeds from that batch and see how they do.

27 gallon girl

View attachment 1432274View attachment 1432275

7 gallon girl

View attachment 1432276View attachment 1432277

@Twenty20 Adam
Did you say it's in a 27 gallon pot? I wonder if that has something to do with it? My neighbor grew some Muchacha last year in deep beds and he swore they were photos at first but they ended up turning into 6-7,ft tall bushes and still flowered in the middle of the summer. Please keep us posted.

Did you say it's in a 27 gallon pot? I wonder if that has something to do with it? My neighbor grew some Muchacha last year in deep beds and he swore they were photos at first but they ended up turning into 6-7,ft tall bushes and still flowered in the middle of the summer. Please keep us posted.
The first 2 pics are of the 27 gal. and 2nd 2 are in a 7 gal.

The first 2 pics are of the 27 gal. and 2nd 2 are in a 7 gal.
I do remember seeing something on FCP video that some breeders are extending growth times to get bigger and better yields with autos which is why you are seeing more strains in the 10-12 week times vs the 8-10 weeks I was seeing when I first started. I suppose that could be messing with veg times?

Ok so not the post I want to put up but I messed up.
I was trying to do some light bondage with the OgreBerry but the whole plant came off in my hands completely separating from the roots.
20220316_005544.jpg

Not good at all!

I also sprayed what I thought was READY TO USE Dr ziams on the plants and only realized the next day it was concentrate so now half my tent looks Fucked including the Autowreck. I am hoping she can be saved since she hasn't started flowering yet.

Not good at all! FML

Maybe it needs to be grown in Lowrider grow bags. Less deep, but still has the mass of media that could increase the likelihood of a water only grow. At least that what I remember reading somewhere. Dunno if that's Bro-Science or not. I still don't know if I have Rain Science watering down or not.
rs=w:600,h:600

Back