twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Hey! I spoke with the crew. They told me you likely have a really healthy plant that's just really happy in veg :) I think you will see signs of flower really shortly. I can't help but think of last year. We had an outdoor grower who swore up and down we sold him photos because their muchacha plants were 6 ft tall in June and then within a week or so they sent me pictures of nice flowers forming and ended up having a fantastic yield. I'm fairly confident they will pull through for you and make up for the extra few weeks. Thanks for your patience!
Well damn, I love to hear that! Thanks to you and your team :d5:

Everytime I see leaves like that, it always makes me first think virus. I know that's most likely not the problem. Maybe she's sensitive to something in your mix. What's your VPD? Maybe it's forcing uptake of what she's sensitive, but probally just her genes.
Are those in homemade sips? Maybe something going on the rez?
VPD has been from 1.0 -1.5 She's been fed the same nutes at the same time as her sister which isn't showing anything. When I water through rez I always let it runooff for a bit so it helps flush out old stuff. I'll give the runoff the sniff test and so far they both smell fine. If I start getting broccoli buds like my solo cup, then I'll start to worry

VPD has been from 1.0 -1.5 She's been fed the same nutes at the same time as her sister which isn't showing anything. When I water through rez I always let it runooff for a bit so it helps flush out old stuff. I'll give the runoff the sniff test and so far they both smell fine. If I start getting broccoli buds like my solo cup, then I'll start to worry
Are you using a short dry period.....less than 24hrs? If you have some activated EM1, ya might add some to the next watering to help clean up the rez. Something is going on that's different from the other. It does look like it's on new growth, correct?

Sex is non prevalent…..only on main stem, and dispersed here and there amongst the rest. I don’t mind letting her go, I consider these long vegging autos to be a good thing come harvest time.
View attachment 1429951View attachment 1429952View attachment 1429953
I'm like you. As long as I knew it would veg a little longer, I wouldn't care.
Like Adam said, she's really healthy with no stress. We all know that stress can bring on flowering in an auto.
Before I shut it down, Sour Stomper had not shown signs of sex at 22-23 days. Normally, I've seen it around 17-19.
Best start I've ever had and I had to shut it down. LOL! Gotta laugh!

I'm like you. As long as I knew it would veg a little longer, I wouldn't care.
Like Adam said, she's really healthy with no stress. We all know that stress can bring on flowering in an auto.
Before I shut it down, Sour Stomper had not shown signs of sex at 22-23 days. Normally, I've seen it around 17-19.
Best start I've ever had and I had to shut it down. LOL! Gotta laugh!
I had a plant like this last year….vegged for sixty some days….she became a beast and yielded over a pound of dank meds.

Are you using a short dry period.....less than 24hrs? If you have some activated EM1, ya might add some to the next watering to help clean up the rez. Something is going on that's different from the other. It does look like it's on new growth, correct?
Not sure what you mean by dry period. I mostly water once a week until they are well into flower. The rez in the big boxes is 2 gals and the soil is about 24 gals. This plant is in the small rez which is about 1 gal of water and 5 gal of soil.
I use em1 in my water
Now that you got me giving it a good look, I'd say it's happening after about a week of new growth---and not to all the leaves. Seems to start at the tip of the leave and work back. As it works back, it seems the area around the center vein gets dry and shrinks causing the leaf to crinkle up. That center area turns a purplish green

Not sure what you mean by dry period. I mostly water once a week until they are well into flower. The rez in the big boxes is 2 gals and the soil is about 24 gals. This plant is in the small rez which is about 1 gal of water and 5 gal of soil.
I use em1 in my water
Now that you got me giving it a good look, I'd say it's happening after about a week of new growth---and not to all the leaves. Seems to start at the tip of the leave and work back. As it works back, it seems the area around the center vein gets dry and shrinks causing the leaf to crinkle up. That center area turns a purplish green
I use a short dry rez period in my EarthBoxes. I got that from Jeremy of BAS and it seems to work. After my first EB run, seeing Fermented Fruit Mark's rez flip on him and Jeremy's vids and results, I chose to integrate in my EB grows. I think it just one way of avoiding problems that doesn't cause any harm in production.

I use a short dry rez period in my EarthBoxes. I got that from Jeremy of BAS and it seems to work. After my first EB run, seeing Fermented Fruit Mark's rez flip on him and Jeremy's vids and results, I chose to integrate in my EB grows. I think it just one way of avoiding problems that doesn't cause any harm in production.

How long do you let the rez sit dry? I have been in and out on the BAS videos; but must have missed that one. I've been doing about 1-2 days generally between empty to refill - just as a shot in the dark.

I'll have to try that with the small room. The soil in that one seems damper than the big boxes

Back