twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3g, Coco Loco on top with IGC super soil in the bottom quarter. 14 days from sprout.

20210310_072442~2.jpg
20210310_072433~2.jpg

We joined the Grow and Show too lol. This is a Trizkit plant we started on Feb 25th. We had a seasonal thrip outbreak in our greenhouse which explains the little spots on the lower leaves.
Speaking of Trizkits, we are having an internal debate amongst the team about the spelling. What do you guys think: Trizkit, or Trizcuit??PXL_20210310_183505366.jpg

We joined the Grow and Show too lol. This is a Trizkit plant we started on Feb 25th. We had a seasonal thrip outbreak in our greenhouse which explains the little spots on the lower leaves.
Speaking of Trizkits, we are having an internal debate amongst the team about the spelling. What do you guys think: Trizkit, or Trizcuit??View attachment 1295297
:jointman::welcome: :smoking: Welcome Adam, great to see you rolling with the gang here -
cool2.gif

Naturally, we're curious about what soil you use, your lights, nutes, etc.,... :eyebrows:.... you'll have some stiff competition with this crew!

The name, hmmm... I'd say Trizcuit makes more sense for where that name is going with "biscuit" and Trizzlers...

Day 10 Trizzlers just got fed nutes again.
Bushy brudda, that tent looks mighty bright....:biggrin: How you likin' the FTG Infinity QB? I'm grabbing one myself after working with Nate on a deal! Just a single unit for now....

Bushy brudda, that tent looks mighty bright....:biggrin: How you likin' the FTG Infinity QB? I'm grabbing one myself after working with Nate on a deal! Just a single unit for now....
Thanks Brother, I can say running the 4 board setup in the 4x4 the light coverage that it produces is unbelievable. Fully lit up all over edge to edge. I should've taken pics of running it with just the 1 board, 2 boards and the final 4 board set to show the amount of light. But I ran 2 boards for the first couple weeks when I started up the first set of plants and vegetable snap pea starts for outside. You can see in my other thread the 2 boards didn't hold them back from growth in the beginning and now with all going they are taking off more.

Back