twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. I was bumping the intensity to see if I got any bleaching or leaf curling but nothing yet. I should probably just raise it a bit for more even spread. Ill actually go do that right now.

I have a Trizzlers on day 13 from sprout, and the nodes are like the ones on your Trizkits, right on top of each other. My lights are right up against the top of my tent, at least four feet away. I'm running 285 watts in my 4x4.
hello there feel free to drop some pics of your trizzlers in this thread if you like :d5:

I have a Trizzlers on day 13 from sprout, and the nodes are like the ones on your Trizkits, right on top of each other. My lights are right up against the top of my tent, at least four feet away. I'm running 285 watts in my 4x4.

picz or it didn't happen! :jump: that'z what this thread is for...hence the "show" part of "grow & show" ;) HINT! :smoking: ppp

Many thanks, TF. I hesitate because I know I won't be able to keep up with the weekly updates, but if you and the others don't mind, I will occasionally share pictures of my progress.
weekly is only a requirement for cultivators you can drop in anytime you want :smoking:

Back