twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks bro she's a cracker I tied her down in places trying to get some nice shape to her
I'm loving my 3.. I'll be ordering more from these guys. They seem different somehow to anything I've grown.. 3 totally different but that doesn't bother me, it adds a bit of variety in the tent... But they seem to really like my soil mix, and tent and me so will try more when I can. :smoking: :vibes:

Nelly Nugs - update #15
39 days old for triks triangle kush, i second that @RustyStarbuck72 these genetics will be in my tent again and again been a pure delight to grow so far. When the lights a filter go of starting to get a nice smell from her cant wait to smoke her.
20210422_142124.jpg
20210422_142231.jpg
20210422_142417.jpg
She seems to be stacking from top to toe nicely want to do 4 of these in a 5x5 scrogged as my next project.

39 days old for triks triangle kush, i second that @RustyStarbuck72 these genetics will be in my tent again and again been a pure delight to grow so far. When the lights a filter go of starting to get a nice smell from her cant wait to smoke her.View attachment 1309953View attachment 1309954View attachment 1309955She seems to be stacking from top to toe nicely want to do 4 of these in a 5x5 scrogged as my next project.
Bloody hell mate, she cracked on :cooldance: awesome.
My lights just came on, I can't wait to get in there and see how the traffic cone is doing :crying:... I'll go get a pic:smoking:

Bloody hell mate, she cracked on :cooldance: awesome.
My lights just came on, I can't wait to get in there and see how the traffic cone is doing :crying:... I'll go get a pic:smoking:
I've had to prop it up as the whole thing was falling over under its own weight lmao.. This is my favourite plant ever :crying: :smoking:
IMG_20210422_152452.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back