twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bushmasterar15 - update #9
Day 54
Twenty20Mendocino Trizzlers
Have started them on bloom nutrients schedule for the Greenleaf Megacrop 2 part. Because of having foot surgery and not able to tend my tent like I normally would be able to do these have been grown naturally without any LST. Giving you the opportunity to see a no fuss grow. They are stacking up nicely.
20210421_174146.jpg
20210421_174153.jpg

Day 54
Twenty20Mendocino Trizzlers
Have started them on bloom nutrients schedule for the Greenleaf Megacrop 2 part. Because of having foot surgery and not able to tend my tent like I normally would be able to do these have been grown naturally without any LST. Giving you the opportunity to see a no fuss grow. They are stacking up nicely.
View attachment 1309852View attachment 1309853
Beautiful

Day 46

Looking good and responding well to bloom nutes. Trim tomorrow for sure, debating swapping in the 2200k light in the middle or not at this point.

These square tomato cages suck and I hate them. I need to take them out and weld them at the corners so they don't constantly wobble and try to fold flat.

View attachment 1309850

plz remember to also post the plantz' strain in ur updatez ;) :thanks: ppp

I've been waiting on you to post yours as i think only me and you have run them also how old is your girl as mines at day 34 now
I believe shes 15 days or around that when picture was taken on 420 when I move her to the flower room after these others are flowered out she will do even better under my hybrid lighting system an fabric pot living coco setup .

They seem to want to be small, dense plants rather than tall ones - the one front right is the tallest and the two on the right side were not topped at all. Thankfully, the little mutant girl way in the back is thriving! One really exciting thing for me is the consistent similarity of phenotype expressions across all four plants compared to other strains and breeders' seeds I have grown where there's always one or two in the batch that show some kind of varied expression.
Awesome. The Trizzlers have a bit of phenotypic variation but it seems to mostly be in plant size and structure and flower time. When you get a chance you should run a few Glue Sniffer Autos (F4). They are super consistent, almost clone-like. Thanks again for the update!

St. Tom - update #9
Day 34 glue sniffer also @Twenty20 Adam is there photo version off this strain it's just when I seen that I was a little worried
20210422_094644.jpg
20210422_094640.jpg

MR magoo - update #15
Back