twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dankstyle J - update #3
Day 15

My glue sniffer is doing great really reminds me of some chem crosses I've loved
20210421_141211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice fat sun catchers bruv :d5: :vibes:
Thanks very much shes going to get a bigger place once my other plants are done she should really take off in the living coco although its heating up slowly here an will have to adjust environment to compensate with the summer temps .

Vegasbear87 - update #11
Day 46

Looking good and responding well to bloom nutes. Trim tomorrow for sure, debating swapping in the 2200k light in the middle or not at this point.

These square tomato cages suck and I hate them. I need to take them out and weld them at the corners so they don't constantly wobble and try to fold flat.

20210421_225901.jpg

Day 46

Looking good and responding well to bloom nutes. Trim tomorrow for sure, debating swapping in the 2200k light in the middle or not at this point.

These square tomato cages suck and I hate them. I need to take them out and weld them at the corners so they don't constantly wobble and try to fold flat.

View attachment 1309850
Nice! looking fabulous

Nice! looking fabulous

They seem to want to be small, dense plants rather than tall ones - the one front right is the tallest and the two on the right side were not topped at all. Thankfully, the little mutant girl way in the back is thriving! One really exciting thing for me is the consistent similarity of phenotype expressions across all four plants compared to other strains and breeders' seeds I have grown where there's always one or two in the batch that show some kind of varied expression.

Back