twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
long story short -> nobody'z finished yet, lol :rolleyes2: ppp

I see.

That's kinda what I was assuming but I haven't been able to read through the entire thread yet so I wasn't sure.

I just came across the autos that Twenty 20 has and they have totally caught my attention! Particularly Trizkit, I just don't think I have the time to finish that one so I'm likely going to grab a few of their others.

I was going t say that but didn't know if anyone would get the reference lol!

MUTT N JEFF!
muttandjeff.jpg

many autos take much more than 70 days, even if the claim it will finish in 70. Now many could be harvested at 70 days and give you some good bud, but letting them go longer lets them get larger and properly ripe. So you could likely take these at 80 days and be plesed with the results.

Has anyone in this thread grown/finished "Trizkit"?....If so, how long did it take to finish up for ya?

The description/info about this strain says it takes 88 to 100 days to finish, that's gotta be the longest flowering time I've seen yet for an auto.

I really REALLY want to grow this strain but I won't be able to if it's going to take more than 3 months to finish (I'm moving later this summer).

And in general....has anyone in this thread finished any of the auto strains from Twenty 20 yet? I can't find any reviews/smoke reports of their autos.

I see.

That's kinda what I was assuming but I haven't been able to read through the entire thread yet so I wasn't sure.

I just came across the autos that Twenty 20 has and they have totally caught my attention! Particularly Trizkit, I just don't think I have the time to finish that one so I'm likely going to grab a few of their others.

And they're supposed to grow huge, five to seven feet tall.

I see.

I'm growing one of those currently. I'm only at day 50. So far it's been very easy to grow and especially to train. The stems were quite flexible and forgiving. The early leaf growth was wide and lovely. I did top it and ended up with 5 large colas around the outside. I'm sure if I had done a better job of nutrient management it would be even larger.

So far I have had minimal smell but it's only just started flowering. For comparison my previous DP Mazar stank heavily almost from first leaves.

RustyStarbuck72 - update #9
Whiskey Zulu
day 47
Here is my official update for this week.
Apologies for my previous posts having that twatty video signiture, I had no idea I had dropped the link in there.... Not one of my more lucid moments :rofl::doh:
I got shorty, fatty and lanky, :crying: each one is a different character and wants something different lol, drinking at different rates etc... All on bottom watering atm as I'm trying to dry the fungus gnats out of the top soil, and it's working.
One too dress left to do, just a little potash for the big finish.
:vibes::d5:
1618864785704.jpg
1618864675958.jpg
1618864909153.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my official update for this week.
Apologies for my previous posts having that twatty video signiture, I had no idea I had dropped the link in there.... Not one of my more lucid moments :rofl::doh:
I got shorty, fatty and lanky, :crying: each one is a different character and wants something different lol, drinking at different rates etc... All on bottom watering atm as I'm trying to dry the fungus gnats out of the top soil, and it's working.
One too dress left to do, just a little potash for the big finish.
:vibes::d5:
View attachment 1308967View attachment 1308968View attachment 1308969

plz remember to post the plantz' age & strain in ur updatez ;) :thanks: ppp

Sour D - update #8
I had to re-arrange spaces and since I've had a couple days off cause of rain I pulled the girls out to the "studio" for a couple proper pics.
Day 47. They've both been trimmed up a bit. The one in the first pic I pulled off a gallon zip bag of trim and I stopped just cause I didn't want to send her into shock. I'll turn that into some FPE. She's at 19" high, the other one is at 22". Unless she ends up with some ginormous colas, I will definitely top the next round. The way the plants in the big boxes are getting bigger and bigger, I need to give some consideration to getting rid of the small boxes and just do one big one in the 3' wide spaces.

20210419_Durb Sun_7305-1.jpg
20210419_durbSun_7315-1.jpg

I had to re-arrange spaces and since I've had a couple days off cause of rain I pulled the girls out to the "studio" for a couple proper pics.
Day 47. They've both been trimmed up a bit. The one in the first pic I pulled off a gallon zip bag of trim and I stopped just cause I didn't want to send her into shock. I'll turn that into some FPE. She's at 19" high, the other one is at 22". Unless she ends up with some ginormous colas, I will definitely top the next round. The way the plants in the big boxes are getting bigger and bigger, I need to give some consideration to getting rid of the small boxes and just do one big one in the 3' wide spaces.

View attachment 1308974View attachment 1308975
Banging pics and plants mate :vibes::d5:

Back