twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We haven't had any issues with this strain molding in the past so I would think you should be fine @30% RH
I was leaning that way, I'm really into less is more at the moment and just letting them go, so I'm happy you concur sir.
Cheers mate :d5: :vibes:

DCLXVI - update #14
Day 50: Start of week 8

P1030271.JPG

P1030272.JPG

And looking better than anything... This little bud! Growing way down at the base, quite shady in there.

P1030274.JPG

It's not update day, but I was having a good look at my day 46 whiskey Zulu, and it is blowing my mind :hothot::headbang: I've not grown a bud structure quite like it, it's flippin awesome... Im convinced its gonna be a pb :woohoo1: the triangle at the top that is growing into 1 top cola is nearly 5 inches at its base already.. The lower growth is huge too..
I've literally done zero training apart from leaf tucking and only defoliated 4 leaves at the very bottom.. Should I defoliated in there a bit or leave it be and make sure it gets enough air flow? My tent is usually early 30s rh so im edging towards letting her go a to b without fiddling... Any input @Twenty20 Adam or anyone?
Little bit in love with this girl :kiss::woody::crying:
View attachment 1308786View attachment 1308788
mate if that thing swells up it going to look like a traffic cone :d5:

Ryno_nuggs - update #6
Durban Sunrise day 27
20210419_095649.jpg
20210419_095634.jpg
20210419_100132.jpg
20210419_095626.jpg
20210419_100253.jpg

The one on top is looking better than it was. Suffered a cal deficiency the first week and really stunted its growth.

The second plant looks much better and has been putting it on pretty hard. Today I noticed her first pistils popping out.. They have been on the autopot reservoir for 6 days I think.

No topping or training, just some leaf tucking at this point.:cheers::pass:

Has anyone in this thread grown/finished "Trizkit"?....If so, how long did it take to finish up for ya?

The description/info about this strain says it takes 88 to 100 days to finish, that's gotta be the longest flowering time I've seen yet for an auto.

I really REALLY want to grow this strain but I won't be able to if it's going to take more than 3 months to finish (I'm moving later this summer).

And in general....has anyone in this thread finished any of the auto strains from Twenty 20 yet? I can't find any reviews/smoke reports of their autos.

Has anyone in this thread grown/finished "Trizkit"?....If so, how long did it take to finish up for ya?

The description/info about this strain says it takes 88 to 100 days to finish, that's gotta be the longest flowering time I've seen yet for an auto.

I really REALLY want to grow this strain but I won't be able to if it's going to take more than 3 months to finish (I'm moving later this summer).

And in general....has anyone in this thread finished any of the auto strains from Twenty 20 yet? I can't find any reviews/smoke reports of their autos.

long story short -> nobody'z finished yet, lol :rolleyes2: ppp

Back