twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
80 lb. pull crossbow pistol. i quick draw from my desk,
DSC_0725.JPG
DSC_0726.JPG
:shooty:

Awesome. The Trizzlers have a bit of phenotypic variation but it seems to mostly be in plant size and structure and flower time. When you get a chance you should run a few Glue Sniffer Autos (F4). They are super consistent, almost clone-like. Thanks again for the update!
I have been looking at the vendors on you site and it appears the glue sniffer auto is not listed yet. Any idea when they will be available?

I have to try that one!! Thanks Adam!:smoking::pass::drool:

I have been looking at the vendors on you site and it appears the glue sniffer auto is not listed yet. Any idea when they will be available?

I have to try that one!! Thanks Adam!:smoking::pass::drool:
Yes, You are correct. ATM only available for bulk purchases. We are releasing them in the next few weeks, stay tuned!

Very Nice! I am really happy that you waited it out for the Glue Sniffer Autos. I was hoping at least one person got to try them out. They are one of my favorites. Fabulous strain for the outdoor garden as well!
I'm super excited m8 and I'm expecting great things from her plus she's in great shape from tying her down

idiopathic neuropathy - update #9
TRIZZLERS 2 plants & WHISKEY ZULU 2 plants
Born 2/28/21
Tomorrow will be end of week 8

Weekly Review

- 1 Trizzler and 1 Whiskey Zulu in 1/2 gallon pots are coming along nicely- fertigated twice a day at .8-.95 ec

Trizzler 1/2 gallon

T20210423_122108.jpg

TB20210423_122151.jpg

Whiskey Zulu 1/2 gallon

WZ20210423_122315.jpg

WZB20210423_122256.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
-1 Trizzler and 1 Whiskey Zulu in 2.2 gallon autopots- no longer on reservoir, fertigated once a day at .8-.95 ec after a reduced ec flush after discovering a week ago signs of root rot and lockout - runoff was 1.6 on one plant and 2.0 on the other. These two plants are much lighter green or lime colored and have less mature buds and smaller stature than my previous autopot grows. Earlier, last week I took steps to dry them out for a day or two while treating them with some beneficials to help the roots hopefully to recover. It appears they are back on course, but will no way lead up to their full potential.

Trizzler 2.2 gallon

TA20210423_122508.jpg

Whiskey Zulu 2.2 gallon

WZA20210423_122425.jpg

Last edited:
TRIZZLERS 2 plants & WHISKEY ZULU 2 plants
Born 2/28/21
Tomorrow will be end of week 8

Weekly Review

- 1 Trizzler and 1 Whiskey Zulu in 1/2 gallon pots are coming along nicely- fertigated twice a day at .8-.95 ec

Trizzler 1/2 gallon

View attachment 1310317

View attachment 1310318

Whiskey Zulu 1/2 gallon

View attachment 1310319

View attachment 1310320

********************************************************************************************************************************************************
-1 Trizzler and 1 Whiskey Zulu in 2.2 gallon autopots- no longer on reservoir, fertigated once a day at .8-.95 ec after a reduced ec flush after discovering a week ago signs of root rot and lockout - runoff was 1.6 on one plant and 2.0 on the other. These two plants are much lighter green or lime colored and have less mature buds and smaller stature than my previous autopot grows. Earlier, last week I took steps to dry them out for a day or two while treating them with some beneficials to help the roots hopefully to recover. It appears they are back on course, but will no way lead up to their full potential.

Trizzler 2.2 gallon

View attachment 1310321

Whiskey Zulu 2.2 gallon

View attachment 1310322
Nice!
They look great!

There are probably some expert auto growers on here that can provide better feedback but I would say in a week or so. Plant looks really healthy and well feed at the moment.
i was looking at maybe a week but I just wanted your input

Back