Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should be a good dose. Start small and work up. I made some butter too strong and my buddy didn't like it, he got so wasted he couldn't function! Quarter tsp maybe for one dose

Should be a good dose. Start small and work up. I made some butter too strong and my buddy didn't like it, he got so wasted he couldn't function! Quarter tsp maybe for one dose
thats the info i was looking for! once i find the proper dosage i think i will make some sort of cookie and give to my friends to see what they think but i gotta get the dosage down to where you eat 1 cookie and your gooooood!

@FastBuds Rhino Ryder
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies!
First 2 pics are with flash
DSCN4180.JPG
DSCN4181.JPG

No Flash
DSCN4182.JPG
DSCN4183.JPG
DSCN4185.JPG

DSCN4186.JPG

Now Who Wants A Cookie?!?!?!
Maybe @Bailey @pop22 @Dudeski @Starbreaker @Eyeoftheworld @The Elvis @witchyhour @XxxAuto @iampepe @sanguine @Wile e Peyote ?!?!?!
DSCN4187.JPG

i used 1/4 cup of the :coco: oil for this recipe of 12 cookies.There is 48 teaspoons in 1 cup so 1/4 cup would be 12 teaspoons divided between 12 cookies that would be 1 teaspoon per cookie i think! :dizzy: i hav no idea how much i should eat per dose so I ate half of one and will see how i feel in 90 mins if needed i can eat a couple of these NO PROBLEM!
YUUUUUM!!!​

Well I made this with canna butter!! Ha!! I wish!
View attachment 644574
o man that looks soo good! what is that with the white sauce? pork or chicken? maybe veal? as ive told you im a cook but no baker(at least not when im baked ;) ) as you can see from these ugly but tasty cookies! i forgot about them lol almost BURNT a whole oz of cookies the wrong way lol

Ohhhhhhhhh now I am definitely drooling!
:crying:

If you hear somebody in your kitchen later tonight, don't be alarmed. It'll just be me following my nose!
haha your always welcome in my kitchen eye!

o man that looks soo good! what is that with the white sauce? pork or chicken? maybe veal? as ive told you im a cook but no baker(at least not when im baked ;) ) as you can see from these ugly but tasty cookies! i forgot about them lol almost BURNT a whole oz of cookies the wrong way lol

haha your always welcome in my kitchen eye!

Thats chicken fried chop steak with a white gravy. Those are boiled red potatoes mashed with a dash of garlic butter and sour cream.. I also cooked collard greens boiled 2 hours with ham, salt,onion and garlic. And white corn bread not yellow! :pass:oh and Mac and 3 cheese..

Back