Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have you I'm just getting this today is that all 3 harvest now bro
i have R2 almost all in the jar except for the bigger buds( i will update with pics and a total weight on her when i jar the rest) and i harvested R3 tonight, its 3 am here and i just got done cleaning up and laying down. she should be a decent yield but R1 will be a heavy girl! she has some large golf ball buds on her bro! she started flush yesterday. I flushed R3 for 12 days which is my longest flush ever so her smoke should be " pure as the driven snow" R1 will get atleast 7 days on flush

i have R2 almost all in the jar except for the bigger buds( i will update with pics and a total weight on her when i jar the rest) and i harvested R3 tonight, its 3 am here and i just got done cleaning up and laying down. she should be a decent yield but R1 will be a heavy girl! she has some large golf ball buds on her bro! she started flush yesterday. I flushed R3 for 12 days which is my longest flush ever so her smoke should be " pure as the driven snow" R1 will get atleast 7 days on flush
Nice so ure comp grow has ended my girls might come down this weekend

Nice so ure comp grow has ended my girls might come down this weekend
no not ended...just on the home stretch... i still got some tricks up my sleeve for this comp! R1 will flush until mid next week and the SD will come down next weekend im thinking because i will start to flush her for 7-10 days today

@FastBuds
Rhino Ryder [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]

Flushed for 14 days
Final Pics
The frost on this strain is UNREAL guys! So I think I had 2 different phenos...The bud structure on Rhino 2 and 3 are different than Rhino 1(on flush) and with this i believe that Pheno/Rhino [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] will have a higher yield. BUT!
The other 2 that i have are still beautiful plants that have ROCK HARD BUDS and are DRIPPING with resin!:drool:

FSCN4131.JPG
FSCN4119.JPG
FSCN4120.JPG
FSCN4122.JPG
FSCN4123.JPG
FSCN4124.JPG
FSCN4126.JPG
FSCN4127.JPG
FSCN4128.JPG
FSCN4129.JPG

Trich Shot!
RSCN4132.JPG

Last edited:
Rhino 3
Harvest
FSCN4117.JPG
FSCN4116.JPG
FSCN4115.JPG
FSCN4114.JPG
FSCN4112.JPG

It felt almost like a sin:fire: to cut the sugar leaves on these girls!
Smoking a Fattie of Rhino 2 to relax and do this update!
I will do an official smoke report when i feel it cures enough
(~2+ weeks)
this stuff is soo sitck it sticks to the paper!
You dont even need to lick the glue line @The Elvis!!!!
FSCN4113.JPG
DSCN4110.JPG

Back