Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful flowers and what a freaking awsome harvest bro

Damn bro!!! Thats shit looks killer!!! :bow:
thanks guys! next time you get some seeds id highly suggest getting you some of these frost monsters! and the taste is fucking out of this world and the high is a very nice hybrid:headbang: Im VERY EXCITED to harvest Rhino 1, im telling you guys these buds are the most dense and frosty buds i have grown i think. this plant will make EXCELLENT weight for her stocky little frame! i will proly have to break the big buds up in order to ensure no mold in the drying process they are that dense... only time will tell tho!:pass:

ok guys no video right now as usual, i will be doing the next video when i harvest the last Rhino which will most likely be wed which will be 7 days of flush. The SD will remain on flush for about another 7-9 days id say i really need the light that is above her and the rhino keeping them alive while the trichs mature. The trichs on the final Rhino are 95% cloudy and the rest amber.But back to the video, there will be 1-2 more of them i have yet to decide how im going to do it but it should be cool and different than i usually do! Until then heres some pics to hold you all over!
TODAY IS DAY 70!
@FastBuds StarDawg!
FSCN4168.JPG
FSCN4169.JPG
FSCN4170.JPG
FSCN4171.JPG

Rhino 1
FSCN4172.JPG
FSCN4173.JPG
Tent Shot

They are on the right side
DSCN4167.JPG

ok guys no video right now as usual, i will be doing the next video when i harvest the last Rhino which will most likely be wed which will be 7 days of flush. The SD will remain on flush for about another 7-9 days id say i really need the light that is above her and the rhino keeping them alive while the trichs mature. The trichs on the final Rhino are 95% cloudy and the rest amber.But back to the video, there will be 1-2 more of them i have yet to decide how im going to do it but it should be cool and different than i usually do! Until then heres some pics to hold you all over!
TODAY IS DAY 70!
@FastBuds StarDawg!View attachment 644208 View attachment 644209 View attachment 644210 View attachment 644211
Rhino 1
View attachment 644212 View attachment 644213Tent Shot
They are on the right side
View attachment 644207
Absolutely beautiful trip

well this is something that you can do after harvest with all that frosty trim from you @FastBuds Rhino Ryder or any strain for that matter haha... Im making my first batch of canna coco oil or any kind of edible for that matter.. i used 1 oz of material consisting mainly of trim and maybe 6 grams of smaller popcorn-ish buds to 1 cup of coconut oil... material has been decarboxylated for 35 mins at 200deg F and is now in the oil!
me luck!
20161010_152634.jpg

And here are some pics of some buds from rhino 2 hitting the jar!
20161010_102238.jpg
20161010_102158.jpg

and heres the larger buds and branches that wasnt ready for the jars with the smaller stuff yesterday
but is in the jar now!
20161010_102144.jpg

Stay tuned for weight from Rhino 2 and the end product of the canna coco oil!
:pop::woohoo1::pop::woohoo1::pop::woohoo1::pop::woohoo1:

Wowza trip! Great job and ill be watching for the results of the coconut oil.
thanks brotha, im a little anxious about it as ive never ate THC before... do you or anyone else have any experiance with it? also im not too sure on dosage( i think thats my biggest concern, i have a pretty hefty tolerance tho, i take like 3 "normal sized" dabs just to get high anymore ugh!) i just dont know where to start lol like i said i did 1 oz of material to 1 cup of coco oil....

Back