Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok guys all was well when i came home tonight and i harvested R2(All Natural). i will record the vid tonight and get it up tomorrow after i edit it and put it together:pass:

Rhino 2
Harvest
these buds are Dense, sticky and smell of SOUR APPLE CANDY with a hint of pine i think
DSCN3991.JPG
DSCN3992.JPG
DSCN3993.JPG
DSCN3994.JPG
DSCN3995.JPG
DSCN3996.JPG

I could smell this girl, right now :thumbsup:
this strain smells absolutely amazing X! and the taste from a joint is exactly how they decribe it, Pear and Cinnamon. i think its more like apple and cinnamon but either way it tastes like an APPLE/PEAR Pie!!! It will be PERFECT FOR THIS FALL AND HOLIDAYS !:pass:

this strain smells absolutely amazing X! and the taste from a joint is exactly how they decribe it, Pear and Cinnamon. i think its more like apple and cinnamon but either way it tastes like an APPLE/PEAR Pie!!! It will be PERFECT FOR THIS FALL AND HOLIDAYS !:pass:
That's would for sure gets at my growth list, just my taste and smell

That's would for sure gets at my growth list, just my taste and smell
i will update with a smoke report in a cpl days because im only Dabbing some rosin at the moment and i like to base my smoke reports on Flower not concentrates as far as smell and taste.. but i can assure you you are in good hands with FastBuds strains brotha!

Oh that sounds wicked! Dammit, another fastbuds strain to buy

Back