Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh cookies
622ead44216d2555c1a6111e4d7087db.jpg
[emoji23] [emoji111]

Amused ourselves to death

@FastBuds Rhino Ryder
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies!
First 2 pics are with flash
View attachment 644573 View attachment 644572
No Flash
View attachment 644571 View attachment 644570 View attachment 644569
View attachment 644567
Now Who Wants A Cookie?!?!?!
Maybe @Bailey @pop22 @Dudeski @Starbreaker @Eyeoftheworld @The Elvis @witchyhour @XxxAuto @iampepe @sanguine @Wile e Peyote ?!?!?!
View attachment 644566
i used 1/4 cup of the :coco: oil for this recipe of 12 cookies.There is 48 teaspoons in 1 cup so 1/4 cup would be 12 teaspoons divided between 12 cookies that would be 1 teaspoon per cookie i think! :dizzy: i hav no idea how much i should eat per dose so I ate half of one and will see how i feel in 90 mins if needed i can eat a couple of these NO PROBLEM!
YUUUUUM!!!​
Looks good Trip! Yumm

Trip your a hardened dabber- knock another 3 of those in you :crying:
They look delicious mate +rep
haha i think i need to get my tolerance down cuz its getting a little crazy haha thanks brotha they were good and i may have 2 for lunch!
Oh cookies
622ead44216d2555c1a6111e4d7087db.jpg
[emoji23] [emoji111]

Amused ourselves to death
:funny:PERFECT Wile!:d5:

Hey Trip
I've been following this competition and had to register just to say that IMO you're the winner!!! What fantastic results!
I've learned a lot and watching your vid's to suck up all the info you have on them. Thanks!

Looks good Trip! Yumm
thanks brotha i really appreciate it, but i do STILL got some tricks up my sleeve for this comp:d5: and ive tried to explain most of what im doing as far as my growing technique, of course i wish i could go back and change some things but i feel this comp has went well! i mean i got 70 grams off a plant that i thought was a gonner!(R2) and R3 is looking well as far as yield i just put the rest of hr in the jars a cpl mins ago and will get weights toorrow after the boveda 62 packs adjust the humidity in the jars...

Thanks mate, I believe it!

BTW, no disrespect to your fantastic grow.
Honestly, I've watched all your vid's as well- can't stop listening to your amazing Scottish accent :cheers:
Aw no disrespect taking bro and thanks for watching. I totally agree with you my top two are trip and @db003 for plants and vids.
I'm just happy you understand my accent lol

Back