Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

QUOTE="tripaholic88, post: 1058397, member: 32560"]does anyone know if im running the HIGH PPMS like i am now, do i still have to flush halfway like i did in soil to prevent salt build up in coco?
Sorta. If you have runoff every feed you shouldn't have to flush. That said..
How high? I used to feed 14-1800 I didn't flush til the end. They had loads of build up when I did heavy waterings during super model. It will build up. However, you use a lite solution in coco when flushing or a flush agent.
I now only run around 700-1100 ppm in 3 gl. 5 gl with coco (inside) tends to take longer to dry up. Which is a good thing outside.[/QUOTE]my ppm meter is broke but im guessing 1000-1300 at the moment and that will proly go up slightly in flowering but shouldnt be any more than 1400 in the end im guessing.... so im assuming i should be ok to just go right into bloom nutes when its time.. im saying that will be around day 40 or so

Oh yeah, I wouldn't trim her just yet.
sounds like a plan... do i just wait till she is in full flower before i snip a cpl leaves?

As you guys can see the Bubba Kush is just a WIDE GIRL!!!
I cant wait to see what she finishes like!
I counted 19 budsites
View attachment 573191 View attachment 573192
my hands are NOT small View attachment 573197Look at all them mains popping up!
View attachment 573193 View attachment 573194

a size comparison to my Biggest girl from my first grow who is on day 65 today just so you guys can get a reference(i should get 2.5-3 oz from the AK-47 im hoping)
View attachment 573195 View attachment 573196
Bro the bubba is trained to perfection she has handled the training great amazing job bro she's definitely going to yeild nice

thank you! this joural has a ways to go... im still waiting for my other dinafem beans to get here which will be Blue Cheese and Sour D! plan on doing 1-2 of each of them right when they get here...
Did he say when the would be here bro as I'd like to get started on or before the 1 St of June and I want us to start the same time

Did he say when the would be here bro as I'd like to get started on or before the 1 St of June and I want us to start the same time
i talked to him friday and he said should be any day
Your Bubba Kush is amazing bro. You trained her with ponytails right? Great job !!!
no poytail this time just LST if i remember correctly ... thank you my friend!

ok and the other of the 2 seeds that i germed the other day is......

Auto%20Gigabud%20G13%20Labs%20Seeds_600x600.jpg

G13 LABS SEEDS AUTO GIGABUD
  • INDICA & SATIVA (MOSTLY INDICA)

DESCRIPTION:
Auto Gigabud is an auto-flowering hybrid with Indica dominant nature. This easy to cultivate strain produces big and compact buds fully filled with aromatic resin. The taste and smell is a combination of sweet and fruity tones with some pineapple and mandarin undertones. Due to its medium to high size can be cultivated both indoor and outdoor under any method. On the end of flowering time if the nights will get colder it will change the colour of buds into beautiful purple. Recommended as a therapeutic medication. Flowering time is 50-55 days.

Thanks for rep trip.
Also, my nute company has a transitional feed schedule. I use that at preflower. Slowly drops out the veg and increases the bloom. I think most companies do that but not sure.

Back