Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

As you guys can see the Bubba Kush is just a WIDE GIRL!!!
I cant wait to see what she finishes like!
I counted 19 budsites

DSCN1126.JPG
DSCN1127.JPG

my hands are NOT small
DSCN1132.JPG
Look at all them mains popping up!
DSCN1128.JPG
DSCN1129.JPG

a size comparison to my Biggest girl from my first grow who is on day 65 today just so you guys can get a reference(i should get 2.5-3 oz from the AK-47 im hoping)
DSCN1137.JPG
DSCN1138.JPG

Nice grow man. Ladies are looking dank and healthy! Keep :headbang: subbed up for the rest!
thank you! this joural has a ways to go... im still waiting for my other dinafem beans to get here which will be Blue Cheese and Sour D! plan on doing 1-2 of each of them right when they get here...

does anyone know if im running the HIGH PPMS like i am now, do i still have to flush halfway like i did in soil to prevent salt build up in coco?

QUOTE="tripaholic88, post: 1058397, member: 32560"]does anyone know if im running the HIGH PPMS like i am now, do i still have to flush halfway like i did in soil to prevent salt build up in coco?[/QUOTE]

Sorta. If you have runoff every feed you shouldn't have to flush. That said..
How high? I used to feed 14-1800 I didn't flush til the end. They had loads of build up when I did heavy waterings during super model. It will build up. However, you use a lite solution in coco when flushing or a flush agent.
I now only run around 700-1100 ppm in 3 gl. 5 gl with coco (inside) tends to take longer to dry up. Which is a good thing outside.

I believe that coco builds nutes in layers. So I top off my rez when it gets low. Take it right back up about 20-25 gl. That way it equals out in the end. Then I feed them that til its all done. I've saved loads on nutes with doing things this way. Also the buds has been tasting better and I haven't seen much in bud reduction.
Less is more. Hope that helps.

Back