Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

ok guys so my buddy @Sr00m3c8zy is buying my current tent and im upgrading to mars' 5'x5' tent so i will have more room now!!! time to start thinking of what else to add to this mix.. i think im gonna do 1-2 of each of dina's Blue Cheese and Sour D first:thumbsup: ill be ready for that grow off soon @Bailey !:vibe:
This will be epic bro

Dude I just put mine in a damp root riot cube into a tuperware box on the router 3 days later up they pop do you squeeze out the excess water from your paper towels

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
i usually just mist the paper towel with a sprayer thing... then once the taproot shows into the root riot.... im bout to just do a mass germ and pick the best ones... with this 5x5 tent i will have the room

i usually just mist the paper towel with a sprayer thing... then once the taproot shows into the root riot.... im bout to just do a mass germ and pick the best ones... with this 5x5 tent i will have the room
ah ok dude same tent size as me dude love the extra room cant wait to see you rockin the 5x5 :pass:

i dont know whats up with my bad germ luck as of late... the cherry bombs tap root has been just barely out of the shell for the past 14 hrs and just stopped.. what should i do guys? @stepside @Fuggzy @Roark @Bailey or anyone else?
Put a little water and cover again bro I like my towel proper damp and make sure it's not scented stuff peace ✌

i ended up putting her in a cup of water for 2 hrs then back into the paper towel on top of the router and we will see what happens

I just do the shot glass thing stepside said. But once they sink I plant um in a cube or peat pellet.
Been working. Barly use any water. Just mist to keep moist then you could router it.

I just do the shot glass thing stepside said. But once they sink I plant um in a cube or peat pellet.
Been working. Barly use any water. Just mist to keep moist then you could router it.
i just dropped 2 seeds in glasses of water and put them in the cupboard. i think im going to try what you did and see what happens... how far down do you put your seeds in the root cube/pellet? i think i put the chemdog in too deep because i have to cut some of the top of the cube off to rescue her out to the surface but im afraid to not put them deep enough then they will just be suspended in the air.. i cant believe this i germed 5-6 seeds with not one bit of a problem but since the blue cheese its been TERRIBLE LUCK since

I tear a little piece off place it in the hole. Place in soaked seed, then put in another little piece on top.
I wait til the seed drops to the bottom of the glass 24-36 hrs.

What I do bro is soak in water for about 8-10 hr then straight into the towel on top of my tent with the propagator well sprayed

Back