Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

I tear a little piece off place it in the hole. Place in soaked seed, then put in another little piece on top.
I wait til the seed drops to the bottom of the glass 24-36 hrs.
i didnt even think about doing that man! im going to do that with the 2 i dropped in the water last night:d5:

Oh yeah, get the cube moist first, just damp. Then do seed thing. Keep the cube just moist and warm. Blam oh. New being.

Ayo man,
Im usually dropping the seed in the glass of water while it drops to the bottm how @Roark said, than im useing two plates, one with wet paper tower on it an put the seed on than cover with the other plate to keep the humidity, im always cover it with the towel to give them darkness. For me that method gave me 100% germinated seeds.
Maybe its helped a bit!
Good luck mate! That new set up sounds nice :D

and i thought Germination was the easy part! its funny how i come into this hobby and have no problem germing all my seeds now sine harvest i cant get one to take off and grow!:face:

ok so i was nosey and checked the 2 i germed in the cup of water and then put in the cubes like @Roark said and they are off to a good start... WHEEEW! I didnt want to announce them until i think they re gonna make it but i seen a nice 1"taproot on one so ill announce her now... AUTO SEEDS:
Candy-Kush.jpg

Candy Kush Automatic
Candy Kush is a collaboration of some of California’s finest kush genetics and our very own Auto Pounder. After much experimenting, we hand selected a seriously sweet kush variety. The resulting cross is a deliciously sweet, big yielding, autoflowering kush strain.
Super easy to grow and ready in as little as 65 days from seed, Candy Kush will stay relatively low indoors reaching a dense and bushy 60cm when grown in soil. It branches out well giving abundant bud sites yet will still produce a large central cola coated in frosty resin. The fantastic kush genetics have resulted in a highly mould and pest resistant strain. Grown under optimal conditions Candy Kush can yield a massive 400g/m2 making it second only to our monster Auto Pounder.
As expected, THC and CBD levels are high giving an intense all over stone with possible medical applications such as pain relief and insomnia. As the name suggests the smoke is sweet and heady, almost narcotic. Overtones of spice and burnt caramel are pleasant making the taste one of the best characteristics of this knock out strain.
characteristics.gif

Type: Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
Height: 50cm-60cm
Harvest: 65-75 days from seed
Stone: Intense body stone
THC: High

ok guys its day 33 for the bubba and its gonna be proly another week or so till i switch to bloom nutes im guessing by the look of things... this girl is SOOO thick and dense with veg growth/fan leaves that its really hard to get all the potential budsites light, i wanted to start clipping some leaves but i didnt yet. is it a proper time to open her up a little guys?
im currently feeding her as of today i just upped her to 4.5ml/l grow A&B 3ml/l CalMag+ and 2ml/l of B-52,RhinoSkin and alternating days of sensizyme and today i also upped her vol of feed to 2L and she gave me exactly 500ml of runoff so this is one THIRSTY GIRL ALREADY!

Last edited:
ok so i was nosey and checked the 2 i germed in the cup of water and then put in the cubes like @Roark said and they are off to a good start... WHEEEW! I didnt want to announce them until i think they re gonna make it but i seen a nice 1"taproot on one so ill announce her now... AUTO SEEDS:
Candy-Kush.jpg

Candy Kush Automatic
Candy Kush is a collaboration of some of California’s finest kush genetics and our very own Auto Pounder. After much experimenting, we hand selected a seriously sweet kush variety. The resulting cross is a deliciously sweet, big yielding, autoflowering kush strain.
Super easy to grow and ready in as little as 65 days from seed, Candy Kush will stay relatively low indoors reaching a dense and bushy 60cm when grown in soil. It branches out well giving abundant bud sites yet will still produce a large central cola coated in frosty resin. The fantastic kush genetics have resulted in a highly mould and pest resistant strain. Grown under optimal conditions Candy Kush can yield a massive 400g/m2 making it second only to our monster Auto Pounder.
As expected, THC and CBD levels are high giving an intense all over stone with possible medical applications such as pain relief and insomnia. As the name suggests the smoke is sweet and heady, almost narcotic. Overtones of spice and burnt caramel are pleasant making the taste one of the best characteristics of this knock out strain.
characteristics.gif

Type: Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
Height: 50cm-60cm
Harvest: 65-75 days from seed
Stone: Intense body stone
THC: High
Sounds the bomb

Back