Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

ok and the other of the 2 seeds that i germed the other day is......

Auto%20Gigabud%20G13%20Labs%20Seeds_600x600.jpg

G13 LABS SEEDS AUTO GIGABUD

• INDICA & SATIVA (MOSTLY INDICA)

DESCRIPTION:
Auto Gigabud is an auto-flowering hybrid with Indica dominant nature. This easy to cultivate strain produces big and compact buds fully filled with aromatic resin. The taste and smell is a combination of sweet and fruity tones with some pineapple and mandarin undertones. Due to its medium to high size can be cultivated both indoor and outdoor under any method. On the end of flowering time if the nights will get colder it will change the colour of buds into beautiful purple. Recommended as a therapeutic medication. Flowering time is 50-55 days.

Looks very tasty

Is that for the film Contest or that seeds u already have
no bailey fastbuds was just nice enough to send me some swag!:worship::pighug: they will be grown in coco and covered in this log and their own log in the fastbuds section

no bailey fastbuds was just nice enough to send me some swag!:worship::pighug: they will be grown in coco and covered in this log and their own log in the fastbuds section
Aw kl bro it's when I seen the Tshirt I assumed but as my mum always said never assume ull only make an ass of ureself lol

Aw kl bro it's when I seen the Tshirt I assumed but as my mum always said never assume ull only make an ass of ureself lol
haha they say over here when you assume things it makes an ASS outta U and ME haha... i can only hope i get in that competition tho! my tent might be filled with fastbuds! which i have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with!:thumbsup:

Back