Status
Not open for further replies.
@MissUniverse this is one thread but @Mossy is the one to tag if u have any questions. Again I think u provide good journals now and would make a very valuable member of the medical test team especially.
Thanks @Mizzo81 I'd love to. Im not European but I can pretend to be European if that will do it... I speak Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German and a bit of polish FWIW :). I do have the room available for Feb 1 and will be able to keep space available but somewhere between mid jun to mid August there will be about a month where my grow will be moving to a bigger set up and changing locations so itll not be fine tuned like it was from Aug till Sept or Oct but then I'll have more space. But heck, if y'all would want me I'm game.

Thanks @Mizzo81 I'd love to. Im not European but I can pretend to be European if that will do it... I speak Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, German and a bit of polish FWIW :). I do have the room available for Feb 1 and will be able to keep space available but somewhere between mid jun to mid August there will be about a month where my grow will be moving to a bigger set up and changing locations so itll not be fine tuned like it was from Aug till Sept or Oct but then I'll have more space. But heck, if y'all would want me I'm game.
cool, added you to the list at first page, now Mossy has to tickel your perms and you get added to it.

Can I play? I'm in Australia but...and only grow outdoors, can grow all year round and always have space.
Hm, i see no reason why not, you have more then 50 posts and nowhere it's written that sonsored Seedcompanys are restricted for indoors, let's wait till Mossy catches it up next year.

Awesome thanks man!
Hm, i see no reason why not, you have more then 50 posts and nowhere it's written that sonsored Seedcompanys are restricted for indoors, let's wait till Mossy catches it up next year.

Thanks for the kind words pal!!
And a fantastic outdoor grower too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back