Status
Not open for further replies.
Head Hunting Two EU growers to Join the Seed Stockers Team for Seed Team Training..
Must be EU ONLY and have Space to start 16th Jan-1st Feb 2019 for the First Leg of the Battle.
Must have 50 AFN posts to Apply.
Hi @TheMongol I'm in UK with space available early Jan (room for 3), not sure how many posts, i was intending to grow a couple of seedstockers seeds in general grow battle anyway, what would Seed Team Training involve?

Hi @TheMongol I'm in UK with space available early Jan (room for 3), not sure how many posts, i was intending to grow a couple of seedstockers seeds in general grow battle anyway, what would Seed Team Training involve?
You have 18 posts so far, so hurrry up and make some traffic this weekend to hit 50 and jump the Seedstockers train.....

@The Mugwamp ...do you have your own [HASHTAG]#seedstocker[/HASHTAG] seeds...?

If you do..the Training is Basically doing 1 Simply weekly update in the Battle....which is This..

Weekly Update:

List any changes you have made to the plant in the last week:

Plant photo:

Tag Team Leader:

and Actually Finishing the Battle.. :amazon:..if you Do that..we'll pick you up for the Seed Test Team for 2019.

Tag me in and let me know... @Mossy

Hi @Mossy, that would be great thanks, i was going to do a journal anyway so adding an extra update in the battle thread won't be a problem, yes i have my own [HASHTAG]#seedstocker[/HASHTAG] seeds 1aaa.gif again and 5b229164_xmas11-merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000331-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back