Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go ma man @Growtogrow :pass:

Do you have free space to grow a autoflower plant by starting 1. February 2019 and you must finish to 1. May 2019 and you have a 2 week period pre-germ date which means you can start 16. January, but you must finish 1 of May, journal it by weekly update?

@Mossy GtG doesn't really has to train to be eligible:nono: he's one of the best organic growers on site, but not making a big thing on it, because he has the vibe:vibe: i follow him up for since he started on AFN and there are not much growers on site who grow like him, BIG, HEAVY YIELDING, EXCELLENT KNOWLEGDE AND HELPFULL OVERALL!

Here you go ma man @Growtogrow :pass:

Do you have free space to grow a autoflower plant by starting 1. February 2019 and you must finish to 1. May 2019 and you have a 2 week period pre-germ date which means you can start 16. January, but you must finish 1 of May, journal it by weekly update?

@Mossy GtG doesn't really has to train to be eligible:nono: he's one of the best organic growers on site, but not making a big thing on it, because he has the vibe:vibe: i follow him up for since he started on AFN and there are not much growers on site who grow like him, BIG, HEAVY YIELDING, EXCELLENT KNOWLEGDE AND HELPFULL OVERALL!

Who's the Battle Manager here....?...:pass:...you want GtG on your Team..that's a Managers Privilege...:d5:

Head hunt him.....:headbang:

and if he says No....I have a line of polls outside the staff room............:eyebrows:...to stick his head on........:smoker:

9rlA.gif

Hey..it worked in the Olden days..lets not knock it....:warrior:

:crying:

Who's the Battle Manager here....?...:pass:...you want GtG on your Team..that's a Managers Privilege...:d5:

and if he says No....I have a line of polls outside the staff room............:eyebrows:...to stick his head on........:smoker:

Got it I ll get at the rules hear in a bit.. A lot going on just now Holidays..

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

:crying:You're so inspiring my Lady!

@Growtogrow you're on the list, the only thing is he's US so shipping there needed, you Aunty with your overview is there any other battle he could jump in?:shrug:

Got it I ll get at the rules hear in a bit.. A lot going on just now Holidays..

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Chill bro!:hookah:

We are all on Festivus mode:vibe:

Check in as you can and we get it sorted out!:bighug:

Not ATM...we still have 3 vendors out standing...according to Hobbsey..but I have no movement or details ATM..and tie is rushing on.
:doh:That's how you getting me been stoned:baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back