Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Mossy I'm UK and would love to be considered for a spot. I competed in the outdoor grow battle this year and have had a journal throughout the year noting my ups and downs. I do grow indoors and am currently looking to expand/move my room. So many experiments to come :smoking:

Cheers
Q

Hey @Mossy I'm UK and would love to be considered for a spot. I competed in the outdoor grow battle this year and have had a journal throughout the year noting my ups and downs. I do grow indoors and am currently looking to expand/move my room. So many experiments to come :smoking:

Cheers
Q
Alright mate!
Can i steal your profile pic lol??
Aye im scottish :crying:

Grapey Walter pics I've just finished trimming so got room
Screenshot_20190102-060906.jpg
Screenshot_20190102-060838.jpg
Screenshot_20190102-060815.jpg
IMG_20190102_055959.jpg
IMG_20190102_055959.jpg
IMG_20190102_055930.jpg

Two Test Team Training places available on the Zamnesia Battle ( filled today by @Mossy )

If you want to Train for a place on the Official Seed Test Team 2019..this is your First opportunity..

We are looking for 2 Trainees.

Volunteers Must be in Europe Only

Have space in their grow room to start 1st February 2019.

And have a completed grow diary or Battle on AFN.
...:amazon:..

if you meet the Criteria and would like to train to gain a place on the Official Seed Test Team......drop your name in here.......

@Mikis
@Vapo69
@EvilScotsman
@BWM
@Growtogrow
@MissUniverse
@Ghost
Will any US growers be needed in the future? I havent done a journal yet, plan on doing my 1st at end of Jan. I got a bunch of pics on here lol. I only do 2 at a time, can do 3 but I like to have room for them due to training. I'm not legal yet so keep it low key.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back