Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bud just wondering if there's any word on this? @Mossy

@the green bandit ..we are just trying to organise [HASHTAG]#teamaustralia[/HASHTAG] ...give me an hour..:headbang:

Will any US growers be needed in the future? I havent done a journal yet, plan on doing my 1st at end of Jan. I got a bunch of pics on here lol. I only do 2 at a time, can do 3 but I like to have room for them due to training. I'm not legal yet so keep it low key.

@Mcdee ..yeah...Most of the seed co's post world wide...and the [HASHTAG]#afnboys[/HASHTAG] Team Hit Cannacon at the start of next month..so we'll probably see more vendors coming onboard after that...

@the green bandit @Autogrowzs @Mcdee you all hae permissionns on to see Level1 seed testers section.
I have tagged you in to the main thread..get yourselves a look around..:headbang:..with the first leg imminent germ you probably won't get a start until the second leg....:amazon:..May 1st...Good Luck..

@the green bandit @Autogrowzs @Mcdee you all hae permissionns on to see Level1 seed testers section.
I have tagged you in to the main thread..get yourselves a look around..:headbang:..with the first leg imminent germ you probably won't get a start until the second leg....:amazon:..May 1st...Good Luck..
@Mossy thank you cant wait!

If in the future there are any openings for more growers in the U.S. I would love to be considered :cheers: thanks!

@Mossy feel free to give me a shout if any spots open for EU testers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back