Status
Not open for further replies.
No , I have ran them before :nono: not to my liking ,,, no worries pal ,,,,:toke:

Thanks for thinking of me :d5:

I will contact dinafem me self through IG if I fancy joining the may battle :cheers::bighug:
You photo growing?

Two Test Team Training places available on the Seedstocker in 2. Leg

If you want to Train for a place on the Official Seed Test Team 2019..this is your First opportunity..

We are looking for 2 Trainees each battle

Volunteers Must be in Europe/Canada or Worldwide except USA

Have space in their grow room to start 1st May 2019 or better use pre-germ date of 17th April

And have a completed grow diary or Battle on AFN.
...:amazon:..

if you meet the Criteria and would like to train to gain a place on the Official Seed Test Team......drop your name in here.......

Last edited:
Two Test Team Training places available on the Zamnesia in 2. Leg

If you want to Train for a place on the Official Seed Test Team 2019..this is your First opportunity..

Volunteers Must be in Europe!!!!

Have space in their grow room to start 1st May 2019 or better use pre-germ date of 17th April

if you meet the Criteria and would like to train to gain a place on the Official Seed Test Team......drop your name in here.......

Two Test Team Training places available on the Dinafem in 2. Leg

This is a Photoperiod Call!!!

Volunteers Must be in Europe/Canada or Worldwide except USA

Have space in their grow room to start 1st May 2019 or bettter use pre-germ date of 17th April

I'd definitely be in for the Seedstockers.
Fine!
Not entirely sure how this works though
Take a read here....
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/master-rules-for-grow-battles.61496/

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/grow-battles-taggable-team.68045/

It is simple af...you can start a new journal for 2. Leg? Grow Autos...journal it from seed to harvest in relevant Seed Vendor section and have a harvest pic updated before battle end? If sou...you in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back