Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

To fill the greenhouse with member/breeder strains has been my goal since I came to AFN and learned how to grow autos. Going to do my best to get every seed germed and bloomed!

I have all the faith in the world this is going to be EPIC!!!

I have a new cross... Well a couple but one I'm getting ready to germ test! Its Glueberry OG x Sister Discipline... Hopefully next season she'll be gracing your greenhouse!!

Haven't named her yet... All I know is it will be big and branchy lol well in THEORY hehehe... We never know til they grow no? I think its time for a smoke... I'm slipping into verse hahaha!

I have a new cross... Well a couple but one I'm getting ready to germ test! Its Glueberry OG x Sister Discipline... Hopefully next season she'll be gracing your greenhouse!!

Haven't named her yet... All I know is it will be big and branchy lol well in THEORY hehehe... We never know til they grow no? I think its time for a smoke... I'm slipping into verse hahaha!

@Rebel do u have abreeders thred?? i havnt got in there much since been on AFN

@Rebel do u have abreeders thred?? i havnt got in there much since been on AFN

I had a few and they got deleted with the site upgrades.. But I do need to make a dedicated breeder thread. I do. But for about two years or so I think.. Lol I've had them in my coffee shop thread. Brb I'll link ya! Thanks for your interest!

I'm super excited for you trail! Must be quite the feeling having such important people wanting you to grow their gear. And I can't wait to see the deserved greenhouse expansion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

stoners slippery slope
sliding to sister glued

Hahaha, I'm old and don't have to make sense. looking forward to the name you come up with almost as much as the smoke, almost,lol

Back