Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

stoners slippery slope
sliding to sister glued

Hahaha, I'm old and don't have to make sense. looking forward to the name you come up with almost as much as the smoke, almost,lol

I'm stewing on a few but I have plans to sort of make a new mark on the industry. With a certain name. So I'm reluctant to say just yet. I mean i doubt it will be huge lol but you never know. I'm more concerned with making a mark in our own little community. I think you all will dig it...

got time for update
The only one of 3 initial seeds to make it, Moonstone Tango, in a 1/2 gal, is doing well in spite of early woes. Indica Walter, the replant of sour blues in the 3 gal is going for it. Rainbow Moonstone is up in a 1/2 gal. Hydra up in a small folgers container(a little more volume than a solo), and just seeded another folgers with Sweet Skunk.
P1040310.JPG
P1040311.JPG
P1040309.JPG

Finished the setup with plywood sides, a small 12v vent fan, and reflective floor. During peak sun hours I turn the front reflective wall to the living space to deal with solar heat gain. Fan is on a thermostat, so, during the hottest hours can maintain 84 degrees. When sun is on the way out I turn reflective wall to grow, 25w led grow is running 16/8. Got my routine down. Warming up now so diurnal swings are 55 to 85 instead of 40 to 85. Much easier to germ now, less stress all round. Soon diurnal swings be more like 62 to 85.

Back