Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

time to dispense with suspence!

This season is an inspiration to me. Honored to post the main greenhouse will be dedicated to 2 AFN members/breeders/top guns. @Rebel , @Magic ,
Rebel's Offerings: Sister Discipline, Sugar Baker
Magic Strains: Bubba Trouble, Big League Chew

Pretty much impossible to communicate how excited I am. Way exceeds any strain growing expectations I ever harbored and a fulfillment of a best case scenario I painted on the mythic canvass many moons ago. Even talked to Sharon about it way back then, and behold.

I am beyond ecstatic and beyond honored to not only grace YOUR greenhouse but for my gear to grown alongside my old brother @Magic is so freakin' EXCITING!!! I have grown Magic's gear before and it's top shelf smoke! You will not be disappointed! You know I'm here for this!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! :worship: :vibe: :frog: :vibes: :highfive: :thanks::thanks::thanks:

I am beyond ecstatic and beyond honored to not only grace YOUR greenhouse but for my gear to grown alongside my old brother @Magic is so freakin' EXCITING!!! I have grown Magic's gear before and it's top shelf smoke! You will not be disappointed! You know I'm here for this!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! :worship: :vibe: :frog: :vibes: :highfive: :thanks::thanks::thanks:
To fill the greenhouse with member/breeder strains has been my goal since I came to AFN and learned how to grow autos. Going to do my best to get every seed germed and bloomed!

Back