Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

fun time planting and harvesting, gardener's delight!
Definitely man it's a must ,got family to keep medicated as well gotta keep it going ,that sour kosher you sent me is doing amazing if you got the time to check out dankstyle js Oregon poetry of plants I also got a great indica Walter going,sour blues ,sensi skunks .

Definitely man it's a must ,got family to keep medicated as well gotta keep it going ,that sour kosher you sent me is doing amazing if you got the time to check out dankstyle js Oregon poetry of plants I also got a great indica Walter going,sour blues ,sensi skunks .
I'll be by!

time to dispense with suspence!

This season is an inspiration to me. Honored to post the main greenhouse will be dedicated to 2 AFN members/breeders/top guns. @Rebel , @Magic ,
Rebel's Offerings: Sister Discipline, Sugar Baker
Magic Strains: Bubba Trouble, Big League Chew

Pretty much impossible to communicate how excited I am. Way exceeds any strain growing expectations I ever harbored and a fulfillment of a best case scenario I painted on the mythic canvass many moons ago. Even talked to Sharon about it way back then, and behold.

I will be building a second, smaller(6 plant) greenhouse. Dinafems will grace this grow. I won Dinafem Sour D at Festivus and knew instantly I was going to grow my first Dinafems! At the Live Stoners Dinafem interview @Dinafem-Mark , asks me if and what I want! That felt way cool. So, Industrial Plant CBD and Critical + 2.o came my way. Much excitement in two houses.

I will be building a second, smaller(6 plant) greenhouse. Dinafems will grace this grow. I won Dinafem Sour D at Festivus and knew instantly I was going to grow my first Dinafems! At the Live Stoners Dinafem interview @Dinafem-Mark , asks me if and what I want! That felt way cool. So, Industrial Plant CBD and Critical + 2.o came my way. Much excitement in two houses.
The industrial cured is the best smelling weed in my cabinet the wife loves it

Back