Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

that fairy frost is lovely even upside down.4g loss all considering aint bad at all,you have a keen eye for catching it so soon.
hope we be getting smoke reports to.
:pighug:
during the growing season my job is to get the meds grown, so I'm here all day, just about everyday keeping my eyes on the girls, and smoke reports will follow after a little cure

wishing you a dry and sunny Sept.
Back at ya ,hopefully it does nt rain to much but I hear mores coming,got the green house so lot less mold chance but it ,is always a major factor when growing in Oregon

man, did I ever inflate estimate on the last 4, only got 6 oz. Still have 4 plants in the greenhouse: AU, moon tears, and unknown portal anomaly(known as Anomalie), and Belly Dancer(afghani magnum). Fantastic warm and dry has allowed the late planted portals to mature and the au, day 108, will actually have some smoke, already has lots of resin. Belly Dancer was all show and no go, still has her beautiful red and green hair, but she never made bud, even though she is covered in pre flowers, so much so she seems a little furry, also at day 108. Pics are from today, after a low of 26F
P1030306.JPG
P1030308.JPG
P1030305.JPG
P1030304.JPG

Dude... I looked and looks months ago for a thread by you... Wth?! How did I miss this? I didn't even see it in your list of threads... But then again I'm a dingbat stoner lmao amazing work TA!! I'm glad I finally found ya! I got teased in LS!

Back