Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

Duuuude, you should build another small shack in the brush for potential boys. Voodoo needs an old man, says me. Controlled breeding, of course, she looks like she's going to make some killer smoke. :muahaha:

/edit Sheeeeeet. She'll be done before the wee (maybe)lads are ready to make babies, won't she?

Duuuude, you should build another small shack in the brush for potential boys. Voodoo needs an old man, says me. Controlled breeding, of course, she looks like she's going to make some killer smoke. :muahaha:

/edit Sheeeeeet. She'll be done before the wee (maybe)lads are ready to make babies, won't she?
depends on how fast the boys are, I am planning on building a seed shack, but was thinking they would probably do fine out on their own that time of season

depends on how fast the boys are, I am planning on building a seed shack, but was thinking they would probably do fine out on their own that time of season
I try to keep the boys at a totally separate location until its time for plant sex, even then it's just male tops in lunch bag and shake a lower bud in it. Most of my crosses are named after fem mother x older auto cross. I put small colored zip tyes on each pollinated stem to keep track of crosses. Feminized ladies get a couple of week head start before any regular crosses are germinated for outstanding boys (and girls). Only fast flowering, robust and smelly boys get to pass on their genes, 90% get culled early.

I try to keep the boys at a totally separate location until its time for plant sex, even then it's just male tops in lunch bag and shake a lower bud in it. Most of my crosses are named after fem mother x older auto cross. I put small colored zip tyes on each pollinated stem to keep track of crosses. Feminized ladies get a couple of week head start before any regular crosses are germinated for outstanding boys (and girls). Only fast flowering, robust and smelly boys get to pass on their genes, 90% get culled early.
thanks for the breeding tips arcticjake, this will be my first try

Back