Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

trailanimal

son of soil
Reaction score
May 22, greenhouse seeded!
18 pots seeded, 16 3gal smart pots, 2 5gal smart pots.
Base soil: composted garden soil + a small amount of 9-3-1 guano, 0-7-0 guano. dolomite, and 2 hand fulls worm castings.
Nutes: After seedlings harden off mulch with rich compost. Approximately day 43 feed more guano, mostly 0-7-0

Strains
HSO: (2) Blue Dream, Lemon Juice Express, Lost Coast Skunk, OG
FastBuds: GSC, Rhino Ryder, Six Shooter(5gal)
DP: Auto Ultimate(5gal)
Emerald Triangle: (2) Blueberry Headband
Seedsman: (2) Auto CBD Sugar GOM
Mdanzig: Sour 60, regs, 1 pot 2 seeds
Jordan of the Islands: (4) Afghani Magnum regs, 4 pots 2 seeds ea

Darkly overcast rainy and cool, hoping not too much so, predicted one week of this, see what happens.
First pic is my "flow" chart. Compost to raised bed to greenhouse:
P1020408.JPG

Attachments

• P1020420.JPG
    P1020420.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Now for Voodoo Girl. She started life, in the window, Trail's April Fools in Indoor Growing, seeded April 1. She is an AutoUltimate in 3gal smart pot in base soil with add-ons.
P1020381.JPG
P1020415.JPG
P1020411.JPG
Trained her flat for indoor. On May 14 weather so fair, had to put her in greenhouse. Now she is unchained and 53 days from seed. She's had a little slow down from change of environment, and is growing well again and looking good. First pic is indoor the day she moved out. Rest of pics taken yesterday.

Can't wait to see this beastly lineup finished out. Blue Dream and BBHB are both bomb-diggity chronic. I'm diggin' the greenhouse setup, too. Voodoo is all grown up! She was just a wee babe not that long ago!

Can't wait to see this beastly lineup finished out. Blue Dream and BBHB are both bomb-diggity chronic. I'm diggin' the greenhouse setup, too. Voodoo is all grown up! She was just a wee babe not that long ago!
thanks for watch'in Enki
Yup, haven't got my portal seeds, very sporadic PO. Some of the plants may be used for seed and will leave the gh, and a couple will be tested outdoors.

Last edited:
Back