Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

And speaking of getting stoned, I'm going to start laying down smoke reports:smoking:
Quality of this year's harvest is outstanding. Usually there is one or two plants I'm not too thrilled about and I give these away pretty quick, not this year. Still way better than the commercial stuff the villagers get.
BT, LSD, WDA, are doing a good job for us at night.
And then came SLAB, Sleep Like a Baby. 24Carat x Stone Dragon. This winner from @Seymourbud......View attachment 1536431
In the greenhouse, 3 gallons of soil, 99D. Small plant. Only 28 gs, but of the highest quality night time meds. She was in the last greenhouse planting. Which means she finished in the worst weather. @Seymourbud gets a much bigger yield in his indoor, far removed from my craziness. No bud rot. A little stem rot about a month before harvest. I plastered it with baking soda paste, kept it in check........View attachment 1536433
View attachment 1536434
Deep deep purple at harvest
Then bam........
View attachment 1536435
Out of the shadows of the drying room comes BLACK SLAB..................................
Not only is she as dark as coal, she brings on the night like no other.

my cradle rocks
my pain drops
in healing REM
once again..........View attachment 1536436
superb job sir, I am in awe at what you accomplish in your outdoor grows.

I really love the sound of slab. Do you happen to know which of the Stone Dragon phenos were used in your cross? I have some pollen from last year's grow that has been frozen and dead dry since then, and I also have Stone Dragon seeds. I might be able to make some slab with what I have on hand. By the look of your results and the sound of the effects, I think this needs to be done, or at least tried. :pighug: :biggrin:

I don't know, breeder says mine is the first blackie. I'll ask, get back to ya....
Thanks Trail, much appreciated. I am going to run one of the phenos that I have which is about half Black Dragon, and we shall see what we get if anything. The pollen is a year old, so it will be interesting. :pighug:

Thanks Trail, much appreciated. I am going to run one of the phenos that I have which is about half Black Dragon, and we shall see what we get if anything. The pollen is a year old, so it will be interesting. :pighug:
@Seymourbud , the breeder says........
"SLAB = Mephisto 24 Carat x Stone Dragon
Stone Dragon = Black Jack x Black Dragon (Alf #4)
So the short answer is yes, it's in there somewhere:thumbsup:"

@Seymourbud , the breeder says........
"SLAB = Mephisto 24 Carat x Stone Dragon
Stone Dragon = Black Jack x Black Dragon (Alf #4)
So the short answer is yes, it's in there somewhere:thumbsup:"
sounds good. Eight Stone Dragon seeds (4 each of two phenos) are just sprouting tails as I type, will be into peat plugs soon, and then into 2 full sized pots for the pheno hunt. With a bit of luck, you never know, I might end up with some blackies with sleep performance, and that would be a treat. Thanks very much for checking this for me Trail, I appreciate it. :pighug: :thanks:

sounds good. Eight Stone Dragon seeds (4 each of two phenos) are just sprouting tails as I type, will be into peat plugs soon, and then into 2 full sized pots for the pheno hunt. With a bit of luck, you never know, I might end up with some blackies with sleep performance, and that would be a treat. Thanks very much for checking this for me Trail, I appreciate it. :pighug: :thanks:
:pass:

East wind cranking up this morn. Last night's -22f mixing into ice fog and travelling down valley. Big wind means Sharon has a free day for electrical usage, free from the constraints of the plant operator, lol. Temp will continue rising, probably +20's, and snow will be coming......
P1160708.JPG

Back