Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

I shiver just looking at that. It is so beautiful. You are a lucky man to be surrounded by such brutal beauty.
Only beauty to me. I left the tyranny of the market place decades ago. In greed I found the brutality of life. The land is my home, any land really. I never feel judged, I never feel conspired against. My thoughts about me are the only brutality I encounter these days.... :pass:
good dope helps with this:vibe:

Only beauty to me. I left the tyranny of the market place decades ago. In greed I found the brutality of life. The land is my home, any land really. I never feel judged, I never feel conspired against. My thoughts about me are the only brutality I encounter these days.... :pass:
good dope helps with this:vibe:
Oh yes, I live in a cesspool of humanity in many aspects if you only listen to the news. I still personally engage in life. Yes the drugs help here also. :crying:

I just rescued my elderly neighbor that pulled a small file cabinet over on himself. He was wedged between an end table and a large bookcase with the file cabinet on one leg and on the end table? He is ok except for a bruised ego. These accross the street neighbors are as good as people get. We just love them and will be so sad when they are gone. They really need to be in assisted living and I cringe every time they go in the car.

a
Oh yes, I live in a cesspool of humanity in many aspects if you only listen to the news. I still personally engage in life. Yes the drugs help here also. :crying:

I just rescued my elderly neighbor that pulled a small file cabinet over on himself. He was wedged between an end table and a large bookcase with the file cabinet on one leg and on the end table? He is ok except for a bruised ego. These accross the street neighbors are as good as people get. We just love them and will be so sad when they are gone. They really need to be in assisted living and I cringe every time they go in the car.
You are a good man O'. I think all we haff2 do to maintain the integrity of our souls is to care for those around us that need help.
That, and making the right choices @ the 'crossroads' :rofl: , always a catch....

You lot inspire me to make the move I’ve been hesitant to do, @trailanimal to be surrounded by nature the way you are is incredible! @Mañ'O'Green I agree with your comment of cesspool 99.9% of people are horrible

During summer and fall when water is low enough I'm always coming home with rocks in me pockets. Snow and Ice have covered the 'beach', but lots of rocks piled on the counter in front of the window to keep me connected to the foundation...........
rock n roll
P1160647.JPG
P1160671.JPG
P1160653.JPG
P1160656.JPG
P1160693.JPG

I see some quartz, is there any gold around your place?
Quartz yeah, and green and red jade(lots of this), shale, black and gray metamorphics(?), amazing conglomerates. Colors, shapes, sizes for all. Gold has been mined and will be again. Copper and cobalt be the explorers big prize these days. Industry and the state pushing hard for a haul road the land don't need.

Trail . I love rocks too and I am always picking them up for color and shape , some times I come home from work with a pocket full . The wife thinks I a mad , :biggrin:

Back