Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Trail . I love rocks too and I am always picking them up for color and shape , some times I come home from work with a pocket full . The wife thinks I a mad , :biggrin:
:woohoo:the last time I looked we were running the asylum:biggrin:
under water rock shots for the true believers:crying:

P1020491.JPG

P1020497.JPG
P1020500.JPG

During summer and fall when water is low enough I'm always coming home with rocks in me pockets. Snow and Ice have covered the 'beach', but lots of rocks piled on the counter in front of the window to keep me connected to the foundation...........
rock n rollView attachment 1533678View attachment 1533680View attachment 1533684View attachment 1533690View attachment 1533691
Rocknroll my ol friend that's it roll one up ,blaze it down get connected with the greenery enjoy the scenery!!!

And speaking of getting stoned, I'm going to start laying down smoke reports:smoking:
Quality of this year's harvest is outstanding. Usually there is one or two plants I'm not too thrilled about and I give these away pretty quick, not this year. Still way better than the commercial stuff the villagers get.
BT, LSD, WDA, are doing a good job for us at night.
And then came SLAB, Sleep Like a Baby. 24Carat x Stone Dragon. This winner from @Seymourbud......
P1160331.JPG

In the greenhouse, 3 gallons of soil, 99D. Small plant. Only 28 gs, but of the highest quality night time meds. She was in the last greenhouse planting. Which means she finished in the worst weather. @Seymourbud gets a much bigger yield in his indoor, far removed from my craziness. No bud rot. A little stem rot about a month before harvest. I plastered it with baking soda paste, kept it in check........
P1160379.JPG

P1160241.JPG

Deep deep purple at harvest
Then bam........
P1160639.JPG

Out of the shadows of the drying room comes BLACK SLAB..................................
Not only is she as dark as coal, she brings on the night like no other.

my cradle rocks
my pain drops
in healing REM
once again..........
P1160383.JPG

And speaking of getting stoned, I'm going to start laying down smoke reports:smoking:
Quality of this year's harvest is outstanding. Usually there is one or two plants I'm not too thrilled about and I give these away pretty quick, not this year. Still way better than the commercial stuff the villagers get.
BT, LSD, WDA, are doing a good job for us at night.
And then came SLAB, Sleep Like a Baby. 24Carat x Stone Dragon. This winner from @Seymourbud......View attachment 1536431
In the greenhouse, 3 gallons of soil, 99D. Small plant. Only 28 gs, but of the highest quality night time meds. She was in the last greenhouse planting. Which means she finished in the worst weather. @Seymourbud gets a much bigger yield in his indoor, far removed from my craziness. No bud rot. A little stem rot about a month before harvest. I plastered it with baking soda paste, kept it in check........View attachment 1536433
View attachment 1536434
Deep deep purple at harvest
Then bam........
View attachment 1536435
Out of the shadows of the drying room comes BLACK SLAB..................................
Not only is she as dark as coal, she brings on the night like no other.

my cradle rocks
my pain drops
in healing REM
once again..........View attachment 1536436
Man Trail that's some beautiful flower. Great smoke report.:headbang::baked::vibes:

Back