Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Another new lens, 12mm ultra wide angle. Pushes mts way back out of perspective, leaves foreground alive, clear and distinct even in very low light. I bought this to take into the woods. My normal perspective and slightly tele lenses do fine at documenting the forest floor, but can't even focus on a single tree. When I get a "good" light day I'll bring this lens to the woods.......View attachment 1554326.
Did you crop that? There is not much parallax for such a wide lens?

Did you crop that? There is not much parallax for such a wide lens?
no editing........no distortions, very good glass for an 'econo' lens....Manual lens. I can create parallax, subject 3Ding, easlily with the 85mm lens. One plus with the wide angle, a very slight turn of the focusing dial puts you at infinity. Everything relatively close out to infinity is in focus. Very easy for a manual focus. I can follow moving dogs around the yard and keep them in focus. This one probably good for video.....

Last edited:
Sola's return sequence last Tues........
P1170134.JPG
P1170168.JPG
P1170173.JPG
P1170227.JPG
P1170239.JPG

Attachments

• P1170168.JPG
    P1170168.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 10
Not long now before you can get growing again. :mrgreen: :greenthumb:
I try not to count the days, lol. At my age time rockets bye. April Fool's be upon me soon and window's first round will be sprouting. 4 in 3/4 gallons of soil grow in window enclosure till ripe. Around May 1 the first of the greenhouse girls start in 1 gallon soil. They trans to gh about June 1, into 10 gallons soil. About that time I'll window start the the regs in solo insta transplanters. They transplant about 10D into various size pots, and stay gh or go outback. Males are sequestered.......
Going round&round/back&forth choosing the First 4. Thinking......indica, sativa, cbd, and hybrid.
Should cover stoner's priorities :pass:

Back